• DIME!

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Boy if she sent me that pic of her in that lingerie I’m burning rubber to get to her house :damn:

asdf-movie.gif

Her asking if I got a condom that night and my response

giphy.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Looking real good. Possible body work.

Most I can give a woman is an 8 without knowing her personality. So looks good af and I’d shoot that club up.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I honestly wonder where you nikkas live because a lot of the women that are posted on here with a crazy ass aren't anything unique.

I've seen a lot of women here in Cali with that body type (used to hit one) and a similar face.

I never saw shyt like that in Alabama, so maybe you kats are from the deep south:pachaha:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Looking real good. Possible body work.

Most I can give a woman is an 8 without knowing her personality. So looks good af and I’d shoot that club up.

Yeah, & I think it’s something very recent with her butt.

Not all that phat here.

Also, she has a side tooth missing near the back. Do not expect much from a woman missing a side tooth.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I honestly wonder where you nikkas live because a lot of the women that are posted on here with a crazy ass aren't anything unique.

I've seen a lot of women here in Cali with that body type (used to hit one) and a similar face.

I never saw shyt like that in Alabama, so maybe you kats are from the deep south:pachaha:
saw a chick like her while i was getting my tires rotated.. she looked lost as shyt. brehs are easily impressed