Darth Plagueis Book

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blame bane ? for that the rule of 2 really really messed up the sith how they were in the old republic with loads of sith doing their own thing was so much better sure the in fighting was still there but they had more room for error.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was arrogant, overconfident. Same as every Sith. They all got done in by their arrogance/overconfidence:
-Plagueis and Dooku were arrogant enough to believe they were indispensable
-Maul was overconfident in battle, he thought he had Obi-Wan at his mercy.
-Sidious was so confident in his control of Vader that he tried to kill the dude's own son in front of him.

Overall I'd say Plagueis was the greatest/most powerful of the Banite Sith, and Maul and Anakin both had the potential to be even better, except Obi-Wan styled on them both.:yeshrug:

For 20 years. If he had went along with the program and let Plagueis finish his research he could have had eternal life...

maul was basically a hitman, he never had the ability to become a dooku or etc. anakin most likely a creation of plagueis could of been the best sith of all time

the thing about plagueis is that he never shared his midichorlian research with sidious which obviously pissed him off. i dont think he ever would of, he planned to live forever

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blame bane ? for that the rule of 2 really really messed up the sith how they were in the old republic with loads of sith doing their own thing was so much better sure the in fighting was still there but they had more room for error.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

no matter how many sith there are there will always be more jedi

you can only beat the jedi with cunning and intelligence

theres just too much chaos and backstabbing with 2 or more sith around

banes rule of two ended before plagueis, remember he didnt challenge tenebrow he killed him with cunning

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Hmm.... Top 5

From top to bottom I would have to go:
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
Darth Bane: Rule of Two
The Last Command
Darth Plagueis
Dark force Rising

Gotta get back on my Star Wars novel steez. I haven't read one in years. Enjoyed the hell out of the Thrawn books, though he was far too overpowered. Keep hearing about how good the Darth books are. Gonna finally check em out.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Thought this was about toothpaste

7e7f523b-a327-4f37-8f6c-8edc5411ed76.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidious was really short-sighted when he whacked Plagueis, especially before learning his secrets. If you think about it the Sith could have ruled for a very long time with Plagueis and Sidious as politicians and Maul as their myrmidon.

Oh man.. the Jedi wouldn't have had a chance against that line up!
Sidious broke up a true dynasty.

Tradition overstepped those ideas. The Rule of Two.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
What amazes me is how the author single handedly cleaned up the messiness of the 3 prequels. The way the events unfolded makes MUCH more since to me now. I am wondering if I will enjoy the prequels a little more now that I've read this book.