Darth Plagueis Book

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
fukkin A. Plagueis was the GOAT.
“At one time, though I recognized that Muuns are a higher class of beings, I puzzled over the fact that beings would relinquish their seats for me, or step into the muck to allow me to pass. But early on in my apprenticeship I came to realize that the lumpen species were making room for me not because I was a Muun, but because I was in fact superior to them in every way. More, that they should by all rights allow me to step not merely past them but on them to get where I needed to be, because the Sith are their salvation, their only real hope. In that we will ultimately improve the lives of their descendants, they owe us every courtesy, every sacrifice, nothing short of their very lives.
:shaq:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Sidious was really short-sighted when he whacked Plagueis, especially before learning his secrets. If you think about it the Sith could have ruled for a very long time with Plagueis and Sidious as politicians and Maul as their myrmidon.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Sidious was really short-sighted when he whacked Plagueis, especially before learning his secrets. If you think about it the Sith could have ruled for a very long time with Plagueis and Sidious as politicians and Maul as their myrmidon.

Oh man.. the Jedi wouldn't have had a chance against that line up!
Sidious broke up a true dynasty.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Plagueis was on some other level shyt. That team of he and Sidious was the shyt. I thought Obi Wan and Anakin was the GOAT duo, but shiiiiiiiiiit..... The two Sith lords were runnin thangs!

for all of his greatness he as a fool, he viewed sidious as a partner instead of a rival who would kill him the first chance he got

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sidious wasnt short sighted, he got what every sith wanted, control of the universe

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Agreed. All of the Sith lords seem to eventually fall into that same trap though. I guess it's impossible for someone to keep their guard up indefintely.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
for all of his greatness he as a fool, he viewed sidious as a partner instead of a rival who would kill him the first chance he got
He was arrogant, overconfident. Same as every Sith. They all got done in by their arrogance/overconfidence:
-Plagueis and Dooku were arrogant enough to believe they were indispensable
-Maul was overconfident in battle, he thought he had Obi-Wan at his mercy.
-Sidious was so confident in his control of Vader that he tried to kill the dude's own son in front of him.

Overall I'd say Plagueis was the greatest/most powerful of the Banite Sith, and Maul and Anakin both had the potential to be even better, except Obi-Wan styled on them both.:yeshrug:
sidious wasnt short sighted, he got what every sith wanted, control of the universe
For 20 years. If he had went along with the program and let Plagueis finish his research he could have had eternal life...