Darren Seals (Ferguson Activist) found Shot & Set Ablaze

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
It's wild that I have "scary ass thinking" for trying to not promote more bloodshed. Nothing scary about that breh. but it's funny that individuals like you jump online promoting "fukking shyt up" but yet you online, debating with a "scary ass thinking" nikka. figured you'd be out "rocking da boat" for liberation

:mjlol: Hell outta my face fake-one

Oh, I see. You're one that think you can meet violence w/peace. Your oppressors meets you with aggression and you in turn extend your hand in peace . Turn da other cheek, kumbaya, "We Shall Overcome" type shyt, marching and singing. Utter stupidity . And folks wonder why pigs can so easily gun those that share my hue (black folks, can't speak for you or anyone else because I'm of da thought that this site is overran with non melanated types, genetically recessive mutants) down without consequence when muthafukkas still take on this we are da world type bullshyt as yourself.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Yes, because you are attacking the source that enables to get away with it
it worked for the mobb
if Frank Matthews was killing law officials to make his life easier, and he was a black criminal, it is what its

the people who enable this system have to be eliminated or see reprocussions for their actions

you can't get read of cancer unless you attack

I'm not talking about random shootings

I'm talking about an intelligent look into who is who, in these police departments, and judicial boards

Man, let these silly muthafukkas know.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Oh, I see. You're one that think you can meet violence w/peace. Your oppressors meets you with aggression and you in turn extend your hand in peace . Turn da other cheek, kumbaya, "We Shall Overcome" type shyt, marching and singing. Utter stupidity . And folks wonder why pigs can so easily gun those that share my hue (black folks, can't speak for you or anyone else because I'm of da thought that this site is overran with non melanated types, genetically recessive mutants) down without consequence when muthafukkas still take on this we are da world type bullshyt as yourself.

that's how you feel.
but yet, you not doing anything but trying to incite violence.

fukk what you perceive my skin tone to be or my ethnicity but bottom line is, you not what you rapping because you couldn't be doing what you calling for and on here talking down on me at the same time

:sas2:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
fukked up.be eliminate gay,and fake black and your not a threat to them .

They murkin the real ones!

On another note.I wonder how much they paying nikkas to be agents. ..