Darren Seals (Ferguson Activist) found Shot & Set Ablaze

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It was a hit. Buck up and get bucked; that's the lesson.

Yea, I thought the same when I first read the article. then breh in here said his homegirl got shot in the head as well, whoever doing it seem to be sending a message. like I said, when you real they put an end to you. when you fake, you get to .... BLM :mjpls:. (No, I have no issue with the message but the group BLM itself is fishy and has always been fishy to me. then the news on Soros comes out and no one about that BLM life want to say shyt)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a hit. Buck up and get bucked; that's the lesson.

The problem is nikkaz ain't bucking up

when police chiefs, city council members, judges, prosecutors

police officers, start getting found dead, on the side of the road, in their cars, in their homes, etc ten they will get the message

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The problem is nikkaz ain't bucking up

when police chiefs, city council members, judges, prosecutors

police officers, start getting found dead, on the side of the road, in their cars, in their homes, etc ten they will get the message

lets imagine for a second that this started happening, do you think violence against Black people would somehow stop or decrease?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets imagine for a second that this started happening, do you think violence against Black people would somehow stop or decrease?

Yes, because you are attacking the source that enables to get away with it
it worked for the mobb
if Frank Matthews was killing law officials to make his life easier, and he was a black criminal, it is what its

the people who enable this system have to be eliminated or see reprocussions for their actions

you can't get read of cancer unless you attack

I'm not talking about random shootings

I'm talking about an intelligent look into who is who, in these police departments, and judicial boards

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
it worked for the mobb

No wonder you're WOAT. :snoop:

The mob does NOT represent a community. They represent a criminal network. A criminal network that offs a judge isn't representing the entire community. You want to put your entire community in the crosshairs just like that?

You want to see what it can look like? Take a look at how it worked out for the Catholics in Northern Ireland in the 1960s/1970s. Those communities STILL haven't recovered because of the desolation they went down there.

Northern Irish Catholics is a much better comparable to the Black community than the Mafia is. They went through 30 years of suffering, the first decade of which was hell, and what they got by the end were some political concessions....while the actual state of the community is worse than it was in the 1960s before all the shyt started, because all their men either got killed, locked up, or simply missed their entire education in the lost years. :beli:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
it worked for the mobb
if Frank Matthews was killing law officials to make his life easier, and he was a black criminal, it is what its

the people who enable this system have to be eliminated or see reprocussions for their actions

you can't get read of cancer unless you attack

I'm not talking about random shootings

I'm talking about an intelligent look into who is who, in these police departments, and judicial boards
You are mistaken if you think the actions you suggested would make it easier for us. it would cause a serious turn up on the side of the oppressors.

Again, remember that this dude Seals was an activist who no one really had known of or about outside of furgason until he was found with a bullet in his head and set ablaze. don't ever think that fighting fire with fire works to calm the blaze, lmao man don't get me shot.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ferguson activist Darren Seals was found shot dead in a burning car on Tuesday morning.

He was the sixth Black man found under similar circumstances within the past two years and represents a major concern for the people of Ferguson.

Rapper/activist and friend Tef Poe shared on NewsOne Now, “The community is clear on what’s going on here. From my perspective, Seals was clearly set up. I don’t even call it a killing or a murder. Darren Seals was assassinated by somebody.”

Read more: http://bit.ly/2bXsQQA

Watch NewsOne Now every weekday morning starting at 7AM ET on TV One.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
You are mistaken if you think the actions you suggested would make it easier for us. it would cause a serious turn up on the side of the oppressors.

Again, remember that this dude Seals was an activist who no one really had known of or about outside of furgason until he was found with a bullet in his head and set ablaze. don't ever think that fighting fire with fire works to calm the blaze, lmao man don't get me shot.

And it's scary ass thinking such as this as to why shyt won't change. Err'body want liberation but ain't willing to die for it. Too scared to rock da boat.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
And it's scary ass thinking such as this as to why shyt won't change. Err'body want liberation but ain't willing to die for it. Too scared to rock da boat.

It's wild that I have "scary ass thinking" for trying to not promote more bloodshed. Nothing scary about that breh. but it's funny that individuals like you jump online promoting "fukking shyt up" but yet you online, debating with a "scary ass thinking" nikka. figured you'd be out "rocking da boat" for liberation

:mjlol: Hell outta my face fake-one

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
RIP.

Stop? Probably not...

Decrease? Probably... when a bully knows the victim will hit back. Then the bully will be less inclined to hit

All I know is that this country isn't ever going to stop doing what it's always done to black people. That's the truth and folks have take their own accord to that.

Or we can do what we're already doing which is continously be in grief every 2 weeks a pig shoots down an innocent black person, make him/her a hastag for a another 3 weeks or so, and continue talking about "what we need to do" with vague intent.