Daps
Reppin
Nothing
57cf41af9ddf6.image.jpg

Source of article: Ferguson activist Darren Seals dies at 29

Cliff Notes
  • Author of article = “Mariah Stewart
  • Paper = The St. Louis American
  1. Claims that “Darren Seals” was a locally known Ferguson activist who protested seeking justice for “Michael Brown Jr” death.
  2. Darren Seals” was found murdered on Tuesday, September 6 in North St. Louis County.
  3. Darren Seals” was a factory line worker and hip-hop musician.
  4. Darren Seals” was extremely vocal about issues surrounding “Michael Brown Jr.” death.
  5. Darren Seals” was featured in national news outlets such as “The Washington Post” and “Al Jazeera”.
  6. Darren Seals” recently uploaded a Facebook Live video of his encounter with the Ferguson Police Department, saying police drew guns on him and his young brother.
  7. Ashley Yates” knew Mr. Seals
  8. Vehicle fire in the 9600 block of Diamond Drive.
  9. Police investigation revealed that Mr.Seals suffered a gunshot wound before the car was set on fire.
  10. Incident is currently being investigated as a homicide.
  11. St. Loud County Police Department tip line (314) 615-5400 or CrimeStoppers at (866) 371-8477.

damn.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Wtf :wtf:

He was exposing BLM heavy and he smacked the shyt outta DeRay for his lies :wow:

His homegirl who was also one of the real activists in ferguson got shot in the head a lil while back too :patrice:

Rip to that breh

What's his homegirl name? and he put physical hands to DeRay or verbal?

and another article I saw mentioned he was real big on expressing how the BLM tried to take over the Ferguson protests with their agenda.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Not saying he deserved it, BUT, 98% of his tweets was him beefing wit nikkaz n bytches. So u know it was prolly double that in the real world.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Not saying he deserved it, BUT, 98% of his tweets was him beefing wit nikkaz n bytches. So u know it was prolly double that in the real world.

I don't know enough of this young man to make a conclusion that's without error but Him being killed in the fashion he was (Shot and then set on fire) shows it wasn't a 'random' beef. plus, another user in here told me his home girl got shot a while back.

I'll just say the following, when you real they knock you out the picture. when you there to serve an agenda, you can say and do wild shyt without fear of retaliation (:mjpls: BLM movement)