Darkskin Skinny Black Dudes have no chance with women

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You're wrong... I bet I fukk more bytches that you.

EDIT: IM DRUBK.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I disagree...Bytches know us skinny nikkas throw the dyck well

its you fat AND dark dudes who are just fukked......unless you have tons of money..:manny:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:heh: At you light brights. Just Google light skinned black men vs. Dark skinned and proceed to drive to the nearest bridge.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I never heard a white chick bring up dark/light skinned :dwillhuh:

It's like how white people talk about each other like, "shyt, atleast I don't look polish..." but black people generally are like :dwillhuh: ya'll look the fukkin same.

if catching a pawg is what you looking for, it wont matter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen, dark skin dudes have been doing quite well since like the mid 90's:yeshrug:

Light skin dudes lost some cool points.I really don't know how or when it happened, but the females don't seem to be crazy about them anymore.

Especially black girls.They're on that alternative shyt right now.They either want a dark nikka with dreads or something foreign to black....white dudes....Asian dudes...etc.There seems to be no room for the "in-between" nikkaz

If you take a good look at these light skin nikkaz, they look a lil worried in the face.They're the redheaded step child right now.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Watch the puppets take the bait and come in here sayin shyt like "I'm Not Dark skin!!! I'm peanut butter complexion or light brown like coffee wit 2 creams" and other self hating comments :snoop: