Darksiders 3 officially revealed, play as Fury (PS4/XB1/PC) November 27th 2018

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

When you buy the Darksiders Fury's Collection, you get Darksiders 1, Darksiders 2, & Darksiders 3: Blades & Whip edition. If you go buy Darksiders 3: Blades & Whip edition just by itself, it's $90.

a6dad00.png

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Damn this game is gonna bomb :mjcry: a full retail release in November by that time AC will be like 30 dollars, spider man will be 40, RDR might be 50 it's walking straight through a murderers row! I'm a big Darksiders fan but this is crazy!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn this game is gonna bomb :mjcry: a full retail release in November by that time AC will be like 30 dollars, spider man will be 40, RDR might be 50 it's walking straight through a murderers row! I'm a big Darksiders fan but this is crazy!
Push the game back :damn:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All those games in that sep-nov time frame, that ain't Spidey, RDR2, COD, AC, and Fallout...]

are gonna bomb.... They really need to push some shyt back.

Hell wehy didn't they try releasing some of this stuff in August.. August is fukking barren :snoop:
Aside from Madden I don’t think anything gets released then. Why not may or June when school gets out? Not everything has to be between Labor Day and Christmas.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Aside from Madden I don’t think anything gets released then. Why not may or June when school gets out? Not everything has to be between Labor Day and Christmas.

May has become a month for major releases over the last few years.
But yeah Jun-Aug are pretty dry months for game releases....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All those games in that sep-nov time frame, that ain't Spidey, RDR2, COD, AC, and Fallout...]

are gonna bomb.... They really need to push some shyt back.

Hell wehy didn't they try releasing some of this stuff in August.. August is fukking barren :snoop:

For real. That's my birthday month too, I can't remember anything good ever coming out for August. :martin:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
After Gunfire Games fixed this game up with all the patches and added in Classic Mode, this game became hella fun... finally finished the game and unlocked all the achievements earlier today.

2v9ac8z.jpg

The Storm Hollow was my favorite power, but they were all good in combat. Loved how the map was one giant connected world with different sections of the map inaccessible to you unlock more hollows/powers. Storyline was cool too and I like the lil reveal at the end with ......
STRIFE

bring on Darksiders 4 :whew:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
After Gunfire Games fixed this game up with all the patches and added in Classic Mode, this game became hella fun... finally finished the game and unlocked all the achievements earlier today.

2v9ac8z.jpg

The Storm Hollow was my favorite power, but they were all good in combat. Loved how the map was one giant connected world with different sections of the map inaccessible to you unlock more hollows/powers. Storyline was cool too and I like the lil reveal at the end with ......
STRIFE

bring on Darksiders 4 :whew:
Kinda nervous to play it cuz I don't think there gonna be a horseman I like as much as the OG War

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I downloaded this game for free a couple weeks ago. After a few minutes on the first stage I turned it off the graphics and framerate are terrible even on PS4 Pro.