Darksiders 3 officially revealed, play as Fury (PS4/XB1/PC) November 27th 2018

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need to finish the first 2 remasters.
161t2o.gif

Im glad thet picked this series back up.

THQs bankrupcy effed up so many games in development.

Games with Gold gor me into this series.
Where Red Faction at tho ?:mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I need to finish the first 2 remasters.

Where Red Faction at tho ?:mjcry:
Thq nordic also owns the red faction IP.

If you want a new red faction recommend buying the red faction ps2 classic release on ps4. Devs pay close attention to that. Money talks.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also little tidbit that's important, the original studio that made darksiders was the now defunct vigil studios.

The studio making this is gunfire games.

Gunfire games was founded by the same founders of vigil games and has a lot of the same staff. Which is good news for fans of the series as this isn't some unknown studio taking it in their direction.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wonder when this is set?:patrice: Seems during Wars initial 100 year imprisonment and I thought Fury would have an issue but she seems to be cool with War being fd up:merchant:Death cared about him though I wonder if Strife has beef too:jbhmm:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ok this is cool, but 2 things. This almost guarantees we get a Darksiders 4 with Strife (son with the double burners) to make the Cypher complete right?

also I still want a 4 player game that incorporates all 4 horsemen, make it like an action-rpg with a party system where you can switch between all 4 with real time combat. That shyt would be so piff :ohlawd:

Anyway I'm all the way in on this and prolly more hype for this that God Of War 4. I beat the first 2 and unlocked all the achievements for each. Loved each game and the lore as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok this is cool, but 2 things. This almost guarantees we get a Darksiders 4 with Strife (son with the double burners) to make the Cypher complete right?

also I still want a 4 player game that incorporates all 4 horsemen, make it like an action-rpg with a party system where you can switch between all 4 with real time combat. That shyt would be so piff :ohlawd:

Anyway I'm all the way in on this and prolly more hype for this that God Of War 4. I beat the first 2 and unlocked all the achievements for each. Loved each game and the lore as well.
I'm sure they know fans want all 4 at some point and I think whatever the last game is the one where they all wage war against the council finally. Remember War summoned them at the end so I guess Fury and Strife are also prequel type stuff as well :ehh: