“Dark skin women are evil” “big back black bytches” - coli poster Womb Raider

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:birdman:

Apparently @BrothaZay agrees with me https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dark-skin-women-are-still-this-insecure.954112/

Because dark skin women are insecure. Dude who made the post isn’t even light skinned

If you do you're either fat shaming or calling her ugly strictly cuz of her skin

shyt is corny

Call every dark skin girl a 10/10

add on

IMG-0681.jpg

IMG-0680.jpg

:sas2:

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't know about the being "evil" shyt, but I legit have multiple dark skinned female friends that told me about their traumas growing up and how people would pick on them and make fun of them and how they felt inferior to the light skinned girls because the light skinned ones would get all the attention.

It's crazy that we have wars on here about who is black and who is not but everybody that is quick to call somebody a c00n doesn't seem to have lived the experiences to match up with what they be talking about...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't know about the being "evil" shyt, but I legit have multiple dark skinned female friends that told me about their traumas growing up and how people would pick on them and make fun of them and how they felt inferior to the light skinned girls because the light skinned ones would get all the attention.

It's crazy that we have wars on here about who is black and who is not but everybody that is quick to call somebody a c00n doesn't seem to have lived the experiences to match up with what they be talking about...
There’s a difference between what you articulated, and someone else saying “dark skinned women are evil.”