Daniel Bryan demands to be called "Beautiful Bryan" from here on out

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
:krs:

Bryan is the best thing going, he was great as a heel in ROH, good to see that the WWE is giving him his shine. He needs the title back, long reign

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I didn't like Bryan until he started that super vegan shyt during the Big Show feud :manny:

before then, he was in some wack ass forgettable feuds with Cody Rhodes, Ted Jr. and some other misc cats that mean nothing. Plus he had no personality. I was a fan of his ROH stuff, but that meant nothing to me as far as what he was doing in WWE.

once they gave him a gimmick to run with, he became the GOAT.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
At least Ki won the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Belt and just had an undefeated run in the BOSJ (until the finals...:guilty: PLEASE beat that mediocre-ass Taguchi...), so it doesn't all suck.

I was gonna say... Ki is :eat: well in japan. And isnt NJPW still the most respected promotion out there? Hes doin his thing too. The E would have never worked for him thats why JR wouldnt sign him back in 02.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Absolutely.

Low Ki has been on fire lately. His matches with PAC, Generico, & Devitt have all been great.

In all fairness though any of these guys could have a quality match with a brick. Ive seen kenny omega have one with a blow up doll. :pachaha:

I havent watched his matches yet but is it of the quality that he had with Tiger Mask before he got signed by the E? That feud was piff.

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
In all fairness though any of these guys could have a quality match with a brick. Ive seen kenny omega have one with a blow up doll. :pachaha:

I havent watched his matches yet but is it of the quality that he had with Tiger Mask before he got signed by the E? That feud was piff.

I would say so yeah.

Ki and Tiger Mask actually just had another match a week or so ago for this years BOSJ. I haven't seen it though.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
lol this dude needs to start acting more and more like dennis from its always sunny

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
I can see it now...

"Dat boi Beautiful Bryan is definitely back in my FAV FIVE!"
2rwnrba.jpg