Daniel Bryan demands to be called "Beautiful Bryan" from here on out

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Explanation? None that is needed really. He wasn't really given his proper due as a face because he was clean shaven and perceived as bland. They gave him a GF gimmick with Gail Kim and the Bellas and had him dancing out of the blue. The Cole "I hate Bryan" gimmick was long past annoying back in 2010. It's just funny to see how he's become the recognized best on the mic today, no pipebombs needed:jawalrus:

He has been MIA, hasn't he? Odd for him.

he said he wasnt comin over cuz the coli was just a fad and we'd all be back on sohh anyway

Daps
He's MVPing in the industry on a week to week basis....all of those nyggas who used to laugh at him not having mic skills because they never checked for his heel shyt is looking dumb as fukk right now:laugh:

Yep, I think we;re the only 2 who repped this guy from day one.

Soda Popinsky too maybe, where he at?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bobby+Eaton-wrestling.jpg

Beautiful Bobby Approves.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
When that motherfukker was sucking Prototype I officially had to wonder how bad his tastes are.

I got so used to him from the 49ers threads, I forgot his past
Dubb's the homie and he's more than welcome.

He's gonna have to job first though :evil:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Explanation? None that is needed really. He wasn't really given his proper due as a face because he was clean shaven and perceived as bland. They gave him a GF gimmick with Gail Kim and the Bellas and had him dancing out of the blue. The Cole "I hate Bryan" gimmick was long past annoying back in 2010. It's just funny to see how he's become the recognized best on the mic today, no pipebombs needed:jawalrus:

He has been MIA, hasn't he? Odd for him.

AHHH i thought you were actually referring to MVP the wrestler. I thought i completely missed something :pachaha: