Daniel Bryan >>> CM Punk

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People seem to forget that period of time Bryan was a heatless face cutting some cringe inducing promos. Dude was getting Layla El reactions. :scusthov:

Punk is corny as fukk and overrated AS HELL, but he's never received outright crickets. Bryan has. I just want to see if Bryan's newfound mic skills will carry over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Face WWE champ is the face of the company, the spotlight is on you, you're bought and paid for. They're grooming him to be the super cena #2, pretty much randy orton when he wouldn't lose a key match to anyone

Face d bry was bland as shyt. I hate flip floppin dudes acting like he was this ill in wwe from the jump.

D bry started getting Ill and respected when he grew his beard back and cut his hair, and honestly AJ.

2012 Bryan vs 2011 Punk is the better comparison. Bryan is more entertaining but Punk is the most versatile guy on the roster.

It's beautiful either way :to:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People seem to forget that period of time Bryan was a heatless face cutting some cringe inducing promos. Dude was getting Layla El reactions. :scusthov:

Punk is corny as fukk and overrated AS HELL, but he's never received outright crickets. Bryan has. I just want to see if Bryan's newfound mic skills will carry over.

Punk was cutting heatless face promos at one time too. People must have forgotten Punk's forgettable first two years in the company...Don't ask me how

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Punk was cutting heatless face promos at one time too. People must have forgotten Punk's forgettable first two years in the company...Don't ask me how

Dude was still over from Summer 2006-Summer 2008. He was the most over guy on ECW by quite the margin during that time period.

I love Bryan, but I remember points during his U.S. title run where he'd be on Superstars wrestling short matches to nothing. At that time, all they gave him was his wrestling (which he did and does continue to get people into) and crappy face promos (which did nothing for anyone).

Let's face it, it's not just these two. Faces in general get mishandled in WWE.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Not going to lie I totally forgot about Punk's first face run. But, now that my memory has been jogged, he was over. Just at a Kofi Kingston level. He was never looking like a goof coming out to tumbleweeds with one finger in the air.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
D Bryan wasn't saying much on the mic as a face. They had Miz and Cole bury him all the time but they had Jericho and Regal put him over on the mic. His matches told you his worth. Originally when he won the title, it seemed Big Show was gonna turn heel but they flipped it and he made it work.

Daps
Breh, I invented that sentence so stop it.
http://www.the-coli.com/tsc/12101-great-one-rock-lost-mad-weight-post-mania-4.html#post427122

You asked a question, I answered it. Then when you get eviscerated, you cut a stupid promo with a stupid face.

Typical Punk Stan :jawalrus:

How did you eviscerate me? Only two of those things in your little "shoot" actually pertained to wrestling:

emo white trash face? :rudy:
hobo beard? :rudy:
his lip piercing? :rudy:
Bringing up Lita? :rudy:

You sound as corny as Punk now. TGO, relax. :youngsabo:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk's most recent run has been overrated as fukk.

His Championship run on Smackdown was actually better.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
i7gKs.png
i7gKs.png
i7gKs.png
i7gKs.png
i7gKs.png

Daps
Bryan's been better than everyone in the west for years, as far as in ring goes, being allowed to show character has brought it to the forefront how good this guy actually is, to a lot of people who wouldn't have noticed otherwise it must be a relevation but it's been known for quite some time. One of the greats.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Wwe needs to bring back king of the ring and Have Bryan win that shyt clean just for the fukkery that would ensue after with his victory