The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
It could happen, but I think Bryan is too great of a wrestler for that. You're always guaranteed a good match with whoever he faces

We all thought Punk was too great a wrestler for that as well, but apparently a pay raise, an influence boost and an ego boost within the company can override that. He still gives us great matches, though. As a matter of fact, you could argue that this is Punk's most consistent run EVER as a worker.

But he still corny as fukk as a face to some, so match quality is explicitly divorced from that whole "hated, garbage character" thing :manny:.

Someone needs to give GO a hug and help him talk his problems out. As a matter of fact, a lot of people need to settle down regarding Punk. You act like he's John Cena and worse or something. Settle down, already.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Someone needs to give GO a hug and help him talk his problems out. As a matter of fact, a lot of people need to settle down regarding Punk. You act like he's John Cena and worse or something. Settle down, already.

Settle down? Why? Guy is Single Handedly ruining wrestling. This is one of the worst WWE runs EVER.

I though there was going to be change? I thought he wanted wrestling? I thought he wanted Ice Cream bars? What a joke.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We all thought Punk was too great a wrestler for that as well, but apparently a pay raise, an influence boost and an ego boost within the company can override that. He still gives us great matches, though. As a matter of fact, you could argue that this is Punk's most consistent run EVER as a worker.

But he still corny as fukk as a face to some, so match quality is explicitly divorced from that whole "hated, garbage character" thing :manny:.

D Bryan is a much higher level of performer than Punk...he carried Big Show and Mark Henry with ease this year. What was very funny about the Show/Bryan matches was how Bryan was dominating the matches like he was the monster heel...crazy shyt when you think about it. Only time Big Show really looked strong was Elimination Chamber when he broke through all of that shyt and the crowd popped.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Let's see what happens when Bryan goes face. But yeah, right now, he's miles ahead of Punk.

You can never take away that one "shoot" Punk had. If he goes heel and can display those mic skills without shoots and straight edge bullshyt I think he'd be ahead of Bryan.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:comeon: now that's just taking it too far. You sound like one of those marks that post on WF.

It's not. He thinks his kind is what people want to see. Smarky, diseased, racist ass looking motherfukkas. It's disgusting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Without shooting, he relys on jokes. That's just his style in 2012. Seems content with it. Heel or not, nobody in the WWE can touch Bryan in the ring. Period.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
You can never take away that one "shoot" Punk had. If he goes heel and can display those mic skills without shoots and straight edge bullshyt I think he'd be ahead of Bryan.

On the mic, yeah I agree.

Bryan always have been better than Punk in the ring tho. Dude been consistently putting in work for "wrestling purists" for a good decade.

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
Settle down? Why? Guy is Single Handedly ruining wrestling. This is one of the worst WWE runs EVER.

1g2040.jpg
nDTcy.png

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

I though there was going to be change? I thought he wanted wrestling? I thought he wanted Ice Cream bars? What a joke.

It's not. He thinks his kind is what people want to see. Smarky, diseased, racist ass looking motherfukkas. It's disgusting.

[Victor Vazquez]I'm not joking, stop jocking, stop talking/Shut up, hush up/Please, shut the fukk up/Shut up, dude, shut up[/Victor Vazquez]

:upsetfavre: Seriously, you sound like an obsessed stalker. Is this Yoko Ono's fault too?

D Bryan is a much higher level of performer than Punk...he carried Big Show and Mark Henry with ease this year. What was very funny about the Show/Bryan matches was how Bryan was dominating the matches like he was the monster heel...crazy shyt when you think about it. Only time Big Show really looked strong was Elimination Chamber when he broke through all of that shyt and the crowd popped.

Let's see what happens when Bryan goes face. But yeah, right now, he's miles ahead of Punk.

Let's not forget that, if things play out as we think they will, Bryan's going to retire and be remembered as one of the greatest workers ever. EVER. Think about that. Punk's great, but he's not that great, and that's been the case since about 2006.

But Punk's always been better on the mic than Bryan, except when they've been matched up in these roles. Are we forgetting what Punk did in his '09 heel run? The SES stuff? I fully believe that, while you may not be able to slot that next to the shoot promo, it's still very good promo work. And then he turned face and everything got fukked. It just seems that heels at the top get the freest reign to say things that appeal to us as fans and critics of the product, and everything else falls far behind. I agree with Liggins in that, if the roles were to be reversed, the love would be reversed as well, simply because of the fact that top heels get to say things that appeal the most to us as critics of wrestling.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
[Victor Vazquez]I'm not joking, stop jocking, stop talking/Shut up, hush up/Please, shut the fukk up/Shut up, dude, shut up[/Victor Vazquez]

:upsetfavre: Seriously, you sound like an obsessed stalker. Is this Yoko Ono's fault too?

ALOT of butthurt Punk fans in here crying like little fagats trying to save face. It's over. Your hero is an embarrassment :umad: