Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Think about the hate OC is getting well he’s like ten times the worker this guy is

I am fairly certain Danhausen isn't going to be used as a wrestler and more as a comedic piece on the show. The fake outrage is pretty hilarious coming from guys who praise "fukkery" like spelling bee segments and scooter races on RAW :mjlol:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Looking at the top ten list on PWTees that Danhausen is on, nothing sums up wrestling fans better to me than shyt talking New Jack for years and then buying all his merch up because he died. I’m pretty sure Generico is only #3 too because Dubheads worked themselves into a shoot thinking he was gonna go to AEW once his contract was up and they decided to buy his stock up.

RIP New Jack

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I am fairly certain Danhausen isn't going to be used as a wrestler and more as a comedic piece on the show. The fake outrage is pretty hilarious coming from guys who praise "fukkery" like spelling bee segments and scooter races on RAW :mjlol:

These the same people that grew up with a grown ass Samoan shoving his ass in people’s faces, the son of a billionaire getting his nuts electrocuted, a World Champion simulating sex with a dead woman in a casket, an announcer getting raped on TV, and whatever the fukk Goldust was supposed to be but Danhausen is the one that makes wrestling look like a joke, ok :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
He definitely has a decent following online. I don't know him but it seems like alot of people like him so I'll give him a fair chance. :manny:

It's not like he's gonna be a top guy. He's like a comedy act right?

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
These the same people that grew up with a grown ass Samoan shoving his ass in people’s faces, the son of a billionaire getting his nuts electrocuted, a World Champion simulating sex with a dead woman in a casket, an announcer getting raped on TV, and whatever the fukk Goldust was supposed to be but Danhausen is the one that makes wrestling look like a joke, ok :mjlol:
And they get talk about how bad it was to! :gucci:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

the bolded shyt was widely panned at the time by everybody :stopitslime: the WWE what-aboutism doesn't work when you bring up things that were universally shyt on at the time