Danhausen is supposed to be a big star?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Aryan Enclave Wrestling
Its not even an aew thing because he was getting time with wrestling media and whatnot before aew....its more of a ironinc - in on the joke - wrestling nerd culture thing, its truly the WOAT. Same with hook...gcw...that librarian shyt..etc

these are the same fans of nick cage, the bucks past njpw, bar wrestling, joey janela, joey ryan and marty scurll before they got exposed, etc

they love the stuff that makes a joke of wrestling. Wrestling can BE and should have comedy but they love the clown shyt. He may be talented but that corny shyt aint for me

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I like Danhausen, his gimmick is fun and he seems like a decent guy outside of the ring. But ultimately he’s another meme wrestler in a promotion full of them that’s designed mostly for GIFs, Youtube thumbnails, and Internet memes. I hope he has a good run there and enjoys his success though

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not even an aew thing because he was getting time with wrestling media and whatnot before aew....its more of a ironinc - in on the joke - wrestling nerd culture thing, its truly the WOAT. Same with hook...gcw...hook...etc

these are the same fans of nick cage, the bucks past njpw, bar wrestling, joey janela, joey ryan and marty scurll before they got exposed, etc

they love the stuff that makes a joke of wrestling. Wrestling can BE and should have comedy but they love the clown shyt. He may be talented but that corny shyt aint for me
It's all the same people and AEW is the head of the snake. It's like the corny Judd Apatow crew that was making all those movies in mid to late 00s. TK is Judd.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t get it?

U don’t sign dudes Chris Bey…..but sign that?!

IIRC Impact beat them to the punch with him. He was in talks with them before Cody brought his name up as someone who would be great in AEW.

As far as Danhausen, I don't get it either but dude is obviously pretty popular.

Not like he's going to be anything more than low to mid-card comedy relief

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve Only Seen Clips Of This Guy After Hearing You Guys Bring Him Up

I Personally Don’t “Get It”

Dude Seems Like A Real Legit Geek, Like A Literal Nerd lol

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what are the chances of black wrestling fans getting behind a black wrestler, turning him into a wrestling meme and liking him ironically to the point he becomes a star?
Slim to none. Rasslin like UFC/Boxing where a black co sign might be a detriment. Unlike other industries like music, fashion, food even where shyt we support is defacto "cool" because we fukk with it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Think about the hate OC is getting well he’s like ten times the worker this guy is