D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Daps
Nah, even Langston Galloway of the Knicks punked him. In CP3's match-ups with him, Curry was defended by someone else, was running from CP3, Curry passed the ball, CP3 was clipped by egregious moving screens by Dray and Bogut, Curry was wide open, and Curry had transition buckets. :russell: Nothing to see here.
I can't believe dudes actually believe this shyt. Never seen so many posters be so unreasonable because of one player, since Bron in Miami.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH

3xYWpeh.gif

De'Angelo >>>> Oafzard :mjpls:
No more parties in LA :dame:

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin having a breakdown :deadmanny: he says he doesn't follow teams but he's pretty much blackthoughts v2 when it comes to the Warriors, Steph and Draymond. Marcelo Huertas got him fuming a full day later. :huhldup:
I'm not fuming at all, I'm simply bewildered at how a bunch of grown men (and a woman) can be so unreasonable and crab-like. :manny:

Daps
Oh by the way @CantStop, it's really less me liking/pushing/defending this team, and more of the fact I see them as an extension of this era and people's refusal to see how great the current state of the league and its best team is. Which I'm a defender/supporter of. Most of people's criticisms of this team are steeped in their dislike for this era. So when I go hard for Curry or the Warriors, I'm basically campaigning for this era.

:manny:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I'm not fuming at all, I'm simply bewildered at how a bunch of grown men (and a woman) can be so unreasonable and crab-like. :manny:
I know you aint asking aint questioning how someone can be so unreasonable and crab-like dog? You? You been on D'Angelo's dikk nikka you love his style

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I hope you're not a Lakers fan saying Cousins is overrated yet every summer you want him to wear Purple and Gold instead :umad:
When have you ever seen me say on here that I wanted Cousins on the squad? :usure:

I've always said that he posts empty stats and isn't a championship caliber player

Daps
I know you aint asking aint questioning how someone can be so unreasonable and crab-like dog? You? You been on D'Angelo's dikk nikka you love his style
:merchant:

I've never tried to shyt on his potential. My argument all along has been to let ALL these rookies play and develop, and stop turning it into a pissing contest as to who is better. Y'all Lakers fans are doing all this extra shyt by creating all these threads: shytting on players from other teams that are in the same class as players on your team, comparing your own players to past greats etc etc.

Daps
We still waiting on his formula to calculate every single person that Dan LeBatard knows Warriors fanhood:DKLean:
Burden of proof is for the one who made the claim, and that's certainly not me. How do you think Le Batard came to the conclusion he did?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Burden of proof is for the one who made the claim, and that's certainly not me. How do you think Le Batard came to the conclusion he did?

Considering you haven't even heard what he precisely said, I feel no need to answer this:russ:

Listen to every second of every episode to find it then get back to me:heh:

Daps
Considering you haven't even heard what he precisely said, I feel no need to answer this:russ:

Listen to every second of every episode to find it then get back to me:heh:
LeBatard proved that Warrior fans have an imaginary victim complex on his show last week:russ:

Well since you're the one who brought it up, why don't you elaborate. :jbhmm: