Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Linux/Mac/Windows/Vita)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished the game, :blessed:
Reading some of character's backstory, these people live fukk up life :dwillhuh:
The best part of the anime Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc is watching Junko bring them down. Junko was such a great antagonist in the anime. The future arc is trash but you're supposed to watch them interwoven Despair 1 Future 1 Despair 2 Future 2 until the end because they interconnect.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hope V3 refines a lot on the first 2 games. 5 years and an entire generational leap means we need to see some big changes

I don't want to see a single one of those awful, awful minigames back.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
The best part of the anime Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc is watching Junko bring them down. Junko was such a great antagonist in the anime. The future arc is trash but you're supposed to watch them interwoven Despair 1 Future 1 Despair 2 Future 2 until the end because they interconnect.

The timeline is like: DR3 Despair (anime) -> DR 1 (game) -> DR 2 (game) -> DR3 Future (anime).

Read the 3rd game doesn't have much if anything to do with the original games :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
V3 has nothing to do with the 1st 2:dwillhuh:

I guess I have to get to watching the anime then.
The Despair anime is good. The future anime is pretty bad. Future mostly concerns new characters that weren't in any of the previous games. The one thing the anime does do is address the endings to 1 and 2 and what happens to all the characters. Everyone from 1 and 2 is addressed in some way and even a character from Despair Girls.

The intended way is to watch Despair the Future because the characters introduced in Future are fleshed out some in Despair. I guess the bad part of Despair is because you know how it ends the plot is entirely predictable. Once you see a certain character who appears at the beginning you know that character is key to how they fall into Despair.

The best part of Despair is Junko who I don't even think appears till half way through.