Dana White records fedex driver tossing packages in truck. Guy gets fired. Was this the right thing?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
And most people criticizing him have never done this type of work. It’s damn near impossible to finish your day on time if you gently place every package in the truck. It’s also physically exhausting to walk back and forth that many times. Most people would quit on their first day, then you would have a shortage of drivers because no one would be willing to do this type of work.
I have done that type of work. You signed up for it, so you gotta do it. No one is saying gently place each package down. There is no excuse to be tossing around packages just because everybody else does it. Just because a person can't figure out how to work smarter, doesn't means they should just be reckless.

Breh had two hand dollys. Simply lay one flat inside the truck and stack packages on them. Then get into the truck, lift the dolly up and then roll them to the back of the truck. That's 2-3 trips max.

Again, I know for a fact if you ordered something expensive and it showed up damaged, you wouldn't just shrug your shoulders and say, "Well the guy handling this was probably exhausted and couldn't make the extra trip to the back of the truck." and be okay with it.

:camby:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Naw fukk that dude....yea Dana a whole hoe for recording, but if he did his job he wouldn't have been recorded...explain how a 35 lb package can chip paint being wrapped in plastic and cardboard. Insurance my ass...You gotta fight for that bullshyt and still take an L.

IMG-1869-1.jpg

IMG-1868-1.jpg

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol was that a NYC criticism? Better than your package being marked as delivered and stolen by the driver, like they do in Sofla?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I have done that type of work. You signed up for it, so you gotta do it. No one is saying gently place each package down. There is no excuse to be tossing around packages just because everybody else does it. Just because a person can't figure out how to work smarter, doesn't means they should just be reckless.

Breh had two hand dollys. Simply lay one flat inside the truck and stack packages on them. Then get into the truck, lift the dolly up and then roll them to the back of the truck. That's 2-3 trips max.

Again, I know for a fact if you ordered something expensive and it showed up damaged, you wouldn't just shrug your shoulders and say, "Well the guy handling this was probably exhausted and couldn't make the extra trip to the back of the truck." and be okay with it.

Order package insurance if your item is that delicate. I was launching shyt when I worked for Amazon Delivery and I give no fukks. After going to 270+ stops in a day and walking up a million flights of steps, a nikka is going to cut corners. Tell the employers to give the drivers less stops in a day.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Thats how most packages get handled lets keep it a buck.......These package delivery guys gotta deliver 130 packages a day. Its a hard job thats takes a toll on the body...If you want you packages delivered with careful touch then tell these delivery companies to not put hard deadlines on their employees. Of course dude not doing it in the right way.

Then you have a bald cornball who got rich because of his friends sitting in his luxury car being outraged....the same bald guy who was beating his wife on cam last year....crazy world we live in :francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Look here there are two types of people at these companies
Regulars
Grunts
Ain’t nobody that is a grunt going to be doing what you typed out
You know what happens to grunts at all these places
They get ground up
Most don’t have benefits
Most are getting splits and hounded to rescue other drivers
Management physically tells them to do this shyt to speed up
Dont have union representation
And if they do, its bare minimum and even the union will:manny:
Their case because they are so low in seniority
I was a regular rural carrier for 20 years at the Post Office
I’ve seen everything listed in my post
I could afford being easy going, taking my time and doing it properly
Others didn’t have that luxury
And don’t even bring the holidays up because this ain’t half the shyt to get that raggedy ass package to your doorstep
A lot of you nikkas on this forum have a superiority complex like damn
You that fukking perfect in the world
So why are you on a gotdamn me forum in 2024 if you so stand up
This shyt is not black and white
Yeah he wrong for doing the shyt like that in the open
But this is not time for that old bullshyt
If you see your friends job off a bridge will you do it
Yes nikka if this keeps me employed and a bytch of a manager off my back

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Order package insurance if your item is that delicate. I was launching shyt when I worked for Amazon Delivery and I give no fukks. After going to 270+ stops in a day and walking up a million flights of steps, a nikka is going to cut corners. Tell the employers to give the drivers less stops in a day.
That is fine and trust me I get it. I've worked for UPS and Dell and 100% know what that is like, especially in the south in the summer time. However if you get caught and fired because of it, you gotta understand that none of that matters. Whenever you can, just do your job right. Especially when the average person is recorded about 100 different times a day.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Any type or press like this will lead to a termination from shipping company.