DAMON WAYANS SHOCKINGLY QUITS ‘LETHAL WEAPON’

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Speaking of Damon...has anyone seen the Damon Jr's new show with the girl from The Carmichael show as his wife? I didn't even know he was getting one and came across it Monday. The premise is pretty dumb...he's an accountant that takes in his fake Justin Bieber rock star client to live with him...but it was funnier than I expected it would be. Was a part that had me rollin where he was in the club trying to get to fake Bieber and his bodyguard palmed his face and another time picked him up by his waist and threw him out :russ:
yeah that show is pretty funny...straight forward laugh track sitcom but its enjoyable....i thought dude was a fake Bieber too at first then i noticed in the credits Harry Styles...so i guess the show is about him loosely.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
The white actor dude said that Damon came to the studio with an idea. The studio was like "that's a good idea, but we got this Lethal Weapon shyt over here" So Damon figures if he shoots this pilot for the studio, they'll let him do his idea. Damon thought no way in hell Lethal Weapon gets picked up as a show. When they picked the show up, he was pissed & miserable and didn't want to do it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I heard the actor who played Riggs' side and breh seemed pretty reasonable and said Damon was not into the show whatsoever which just got proven right. He'd probably be tempted to return on some fake death tip if the entire production didn't screw him over for Damon. I feel like him and SWS would be some grade A fukkery.
Damon seem like a drama queen

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Damon...has anyone seen the Damon Jr's new show with the girl from The Carmichael show as his wife? I didn't even know he was getting one and came across it Monday. The premise is pretty dumb...he's an accountant that takes in his fake Justin Bieber rock star client to live with him...but it was funnier than I expected it would be. Was a part that had me rollin where he was in the club trying to get to fake Bieber and his bodyguard palmed his face and another time picked him up by his waist and threw him out :russ:

That show is actually based on a trie story.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Man this shyt was OD corny but Damon Jr is too likeable. I just want that dude to win.

I might find myself begrudgingly watching this until it probably gets canceled.