DAMON WAYANS SHOCKINGLY QUITS ‘LETHAL WEAPON’

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The whole entire Wayans clan grew up JW
yup i remember on In Living Color during a Christmas episode they had i think Jamie or someone singing at the piano and the Wayans all stood around with glasses on not moving or acknowledging anything. They was looking like the Men In Black all for a XMas song. Thats when i learned what JW's were.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who knew he was such a major payne, low down dirty even like his brother Keenan

The Big Kahuna up at the tv network shoulda offered him mo money.

He just wants to make sure his grandson isn't The Last Boy Scout
hqdefault.jpg

He was like, "I just wanna spend time with My Wife and Kids." :manny:

He can't be bamboozled

Or painted with different "Colors"

His “Celtic Pride” Got the best of him.

I guess he can say of his Lethal Weapon experience that he HATED IT

you'd be proud @NV-ME :dead:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
yup i remember on In Living Color during a Christmas episode they had i think Jamie or someone singing at the piano and the Wayans all stood around with glasses on not moving or acknowledging anything. They was looking like the Men In Black all for a XMas song. Thats when i learned what JW's were.

Shawn and Marlon said that was cuz they were protesting Keenan's departure and how FOX was handling the show.

Starts 43 minutes in.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

Shawn and Marlon said that was cuz they were protesting Keenan's departure and how FOX was handling the show.

Starts 43 minutes in.

:pachaha: yo i never noticed Kelly Coffield wearing the shades all this time. odd that i learned that they were Jehovahs Witnesses from this moment and it was for a whole different reason.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damon isn't going to get a look like this again. Can't be a diva, get dude fired and then quit after the first week of season three.
So he got the guy playing his partner fired then quit?

IMO once you fire the co Star the show is over anyway. He on his grumpy old man shyt. That may have been his last major role in Hollywood

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Speaking of Damon...has anyone seen the Damon Jr's new show with the girl from The Carmichael show as his wife? I didn't even know he was getting one and came across it Monday. The premise is pretty dumb...he's an accountant that takes in his fake Justin Bieber rock star client to live with him...but it was funnier than I expected it would be. Was a part that had me rollin where he was in the club trying to get to fake Bieber and his bodyguard palmed his face and another time picked him up by his waist and threw him out :russ: