Damn, Tony Snell Is Autistic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A lot of people are being diagnosed as autistic as adults.

One of the co-directors of Everything, Everywhere All At Once said the movie inspired him to get tested and he found out he was.

That was ADHD, actually. He wanted to write a main character with undiagnosed ADHD, and the deeper he got into it the more he realized he was writing himself.

It was this guy:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hopefully in the next few years people will be better educated on autism, and they wont default to thinking someone is "a retard" and using it like a slur against people who think differently. every time i see someone default to "you autistic" to someone with a different idea shyt is :russ:

Just like most of the people who call others "retarded" tend to wade on the shallow side of the intellectual pool themselves, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who use "autistic" as an insult have their own social difficulties and might even warrant a diagnosis.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That was ADHD, actually. He wanted to write a main character with undiagnosed ADHD, and the deeper he got into it the more he realized he was writing himself.

It was this guy:

You right, my bad

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
FZMlF7zWQAMkJu-.jpg

Your comment was dumb, but it reminded me that Muggsy Bogues had the most perfect statline I've ever seen.

6-6 from the field
4-4 from 3pt range
8-8 from the line
5 assists
0 turnovers

5'3" 35yo outscored Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker combined. :wow:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"NBA legend"

:whoa:

I am happy for him though.

That reminded of this dude named Elie Seckbach, used to have video interviews with a bunch of random NBA players during the early days of Youtube. He'd called every player a legend or star

Lakers Star DJ Mbenga :dead: