Damn, Tony Snell Is Autistic

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
There seems to be alot of attention coming out now on the neurodivergent mind... Many people live regular ass lives but got "quirks" that they just accept. Salute to Tony

NeurodivergentUmbrella.jpeg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That's a great interview. It's insightful where when he says that if he'd been diagnosed at a younger age, he might have accomplished a lot less due to the negative stereotypes around it and limitations people could have put on him.

Worth pointing out that there's a massive range on the spectrum - obviously a lot of people are going to have greater social difficulties than himself.

I'm not surprised Jimmy Butler hooked him up with this wife cause Jimmy probably should get tested too. :smile:
Hopefully in the next few years people will be better educated on autism, and they wont default to thinking someone is "a retard" and using it like a slur against people who think differently. every time i see someone default to "you autistic" to someone with a different idea shyt is :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imagine a doctor call you autistic at 31 :mjlol:. Got that quick laugh out

That’s wild though, respect
A lot of people are being diagnosed as autistic as adults.

One of the co-directors of Everything, Everywhere All At Once said the movie inspired him to get tested and he found out he was.

He had ADHD, my fault.

But adults are testing for autism, particularly after finding out their kids are autistic:

Last edited: