Damn this is a gorgeous Irish ☘️ woman here …. Foreheads touching while we both look watch it go in and out 👀 motorcycle backshots …

Daps
I would think a MFer from San Francisco but looks like theyre from NY, wouldn't sound like a MFer from Louisiana...

So ain't sht making sense.

Her nationality is Irish, but shes African bruh. her not sounding Irish wouldn't surprise me.

But if you think she sounds like she's from Dublin, cool.

Them Irish accents almost sound Caribbean to my ears too, so maybe I'm just retarded :yeshrug:
At the bolded part - You ain't retarded. Many of Anglo Caribbean accents are descended from the Irish accents.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
64e70cfe344a0.jpg
b90a7bce-6bf2-4c9d-bc82-fdcae49a38af.jpg
Rhash.png

rhasidat-adeleke-stands-by-decision-not-to-compete-at-world-indoor-championships.jpg

0fd4632f-6c78-4761-8f0e-35b892be5af9.jpg

Rhasidat Akele is a beautiful sista

Fine Yoruba girl :whew:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I would think a MFer from San Francisco but looks like theyre from NY, wouldn't sound like a MFer from Louisiana...

So ain't sht making sense.

Her nationality is Irish, but shes African bruh. her not sounding Irish wouldn't surprise me.

But if you think she sounds like she's from Dublin, cool.

Them Irish accents almost sound Caribbean to my ears too, so maybe I'm just retarded :yeshrug:
You're an idiot. I guarantee your dumbass has never traveled to anywhere in the UK, yet you still tripled down even though you had no idea what the fukk you were talking about about.... :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if he knows that there are two Irelands
Northern and the Republic of

An Irish accent is a Jamaican accent.

The Jamaican accent descends from the Irish accent, specifically the Cork accent!

At the bolded part - You ain't retarded. Many of Anglo Caribbean accents are descended from the Irish accents.

You're an idiot. I guarantee your dumbass has never traveled to anywhere in the UK, yet you still tripled down even though you had no idea what the fukk you were talking about about.... :mjlol:

It's funny but all those accents have a connecting history.
That's why some sound like each other.

Blacks from the UK sometime don't sound like those stuffy craccaz in the UK. The sometimes sound a bit Caribbean.

And people in the Caribbean and the Irish sometimes sound alike