Damn this is a gorgeous Irish ☘️ woman here …. Foreheads touching while we both look watch it go in and out 👀 motorcycle backshots …

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cute chick sounds british probably was some shenangans involved in getting her to rock the shamrock.

Listening to her for the first time, she has got a pure Irish Dublin accent - you can hear it come out at the end of every sentence in particular.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Listening to her for the first time, she has got a pure Irish Dublin accent - you can hear it come out at the end of every sentence in particular.

Nah... she sounds more like those British blacks. Alil bit of Caribbean sprinkled in

The guy interviewing her sounds Irish

ReasonableMatic

Daps
64e70cfe344a0.jpg
b90a7bce-6bf2-4c9d-bc82-fdcae49a38af.jpg
Rhash.png

rhasidat-adeleke-stands-by-decision-not-to-compete-at-world-indoor-championships.jpg

0fd4632f-6c78-4761-8f0e-35b892be5af9.jpg

Rhasidat Akele is a beautiful sista

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... she sounds more like those British blacks. Alil bit of Caribbean sprinkled in

The guy interviewing her sounds Irish

...you have no idea what you are talking about breh. They both sound Irish. And how dafuq would she have a British accent when she never lived in Britain? :what:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
...you have no idea what you are talking about breh. They both sound Irish. And how dafuq would she have a British accent when she never lived in Britain? :what:

Sir there's supposedly 2 Irish people talking and one don't sound like the other.

I think I would know if a black chik sounded like a fckin leprechaun bruh...

Edit: listened to about 4 different interviews with her.
You can kinda hear it a bit.
But I wonder if maybe she hangs more with her family and other Africans cause that Irish accent doesn't jump out to me

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir there's supposedly 2 Irish people talking and one don't sound like the other.

Breh do you think all Irish people sound the same? She is from Dublin and the interviewer is from a different part of Ireland, so they have different accents. :comeon:

Or do you think people from San Francisco and New York sound the same? :what:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh do you think all Irish people sound the same? She is from Dublin and the interviewer is from a different part of Ireland, so they have different accents. :comeon:

I would think a MFer from San Francisco but looks like theyre from NY, wouldn't sound like a MFer from Louisiana...

So ain't sht making sense.

Her nationality is Irish, but shes African bruh. her not sounding Irish wouldn't surprise me.

But if you think she sounds like she's from Dublin, cool.

Them Irish accents almost sound Caribbean to my ears too, so maybe I'm just retarded :yeshrug:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Right my cousins are born in Dublin trips me out when these lucky charms mfkers call me cuz
Like o shyt ur black

We call Black Irish Paddy Murphey in England 😆

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

I wonder if he knows that there are two Irelands
Northern and the Republic of