Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
“For us, by us” he wasn’t promoting the brand fam. He was saying buy black
:mjlol: and for the third time in this thread, he's the reason the hood even needs to be told this, he's mr fendi, prada, gucci himself.

people are simply pointing out the irony of him of all people saying this.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
All I know is if you was in Philly you wasn't getting no nice bytches wearing fubu. That shyt was mostly worn by clown dudes up here. 98 was still heavy guess jeans and polo shirts.

You wasn't getting no chicks in Philly if you wore Fubu anything in the late 90's. My bro in law copped a Fubu hoodie for Christmas when I was 14 in 98, I didn't ask for it, but neither him nor I knew what was in...I got clowned so hard for wearing that hoodie.

In the late 90's, your lay had to be guess jeans, timbs/AF1s, and polo shirts.

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
only he was on the corners driving miss daisy. dehaven already said jay was just a driver didnt even know shyt, so yep he was an uber dude.

in 1988 the biggest year of the crack epidemic, he was in London with Jaz-O being a hype man. his not a crack dealer but a good rhyme tracer with a knack for knowing how to market his mundane personality.
Uhhhh no Dehaven actually confirmed Jays dealer ways. Do your research.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Jay historically one of most superficial/Surface level rappers in history of rap so switching styles to sound deep just sounds contrived as fukk.

Its crazy to think 2Pacs music from age 18-25 is still so much more profound than all of Jays music combined. 2Pac is truly the GOAT. In 100 Years Jay will be known a Beyonce Husband. Pacs music will be heard for eternity - to the Heavens and Beyond :wow:

Daps
You wasn't getting no chicks in Philly if you wore Fubu anything in the late 90's. My bro in law copped a Fubu hoodie for Christmas when I was 14 in 98, I didn't ask for it, but neither him nor I knew what was in...I got clowned so hard for wearing that hoodie.

In the late 90's, your lay had to be guess jeans, teams/AF1s, and polo shirts.
Guess? That shyt was corny. :mjlol:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Omg. They straight murdering this dude.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

fukk man. I dunno how this nikka gonna survive this:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Man Jayz is worth a billion with a certified catalog , the baddest r&b chick in the game and dont even have a account. He aint losing sleep over these bitter no life having neck twirling tea sharing heffas and zesty faggits

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Uhhhh no Dehaven actually confirmed Jays dealer ways. Do your research.

4min30sec+

theres more footages and calvin klein says the same things.

then what major dealer is leaving NYC to go to London to be a hype man in 1988 of all the years? :wow:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Man Jayz is worth a billion with a certified catalog and dont even have a account. He aint losing sleep over these bitter no life neck twirling tea sharing heffas and zesty faggits

Twitter does this to every artist about everything. No one will care by 5pm today
:pachaha:

This. Jay Z, a Black billionaire who's married to an icon, couldn't give two fukks about what the Birds of Twitter have to say. Miserable ass critics, culture vultures, and haters.
:russ:

And I think that the song is cold as fukk.
:wow: