Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Omg. They straight murdering this dude.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

fukk man. I dunno how this nikka gonna survive this:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
When you live here

And here
beyonce-hamptons-01.jpg

I doubt he cares about what twitter says about him

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think the Jay-Z hate on and off here is unwarranted but on this one Jay-Z is going to have to sit this conversation out as he was among the leaders of that whole Euro fashion movement.
You must've been one of those clown nikkas wearing that fubu bullshyt back in the day

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When you live here

And here
beyonce-hamptons-01.jpg

I doubt he cares about what twitter says about him

So he has all that then why's he wave hopping?:jbhmm:

let's keep it 100, most of us have put some $$$ in Jay-z's pockets and own several of his albums/songs

but let's stop acting the dude ain't wave hopping...everybody is supporting "BLACK" in corporate america right now, and now here comes mr "imaginary players" screaming the same shyt? :rudy:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:That doesn't negate the point their making you dumb fukk.

Jay was pushing fendi, prada, gucci all in his raps for years that's the point their making.
now he's screaming support black.
how dumb do you have to be not to get that in a matter of seconds? :mindblown:
Was he also pushing black owned products ?
Did he say only buy euro or don’t buy black owned ?

This weird only one way mindset on here :mjlol:

His point is we need to support each other to help build . And the first thing fools do is look to tear him down .

Majority of people are all talk . If you not donating/out protesting or volunteering or uplifting you a waste of skin for the cause

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That still doesn't negate their points...Jay is one of the main reasons the hood is up on all these high end brands right now, especially men

If that's wrong school me, who was rapping about all those brands in the 80's? :hubie:
Rap just started in the 80's. That was also a different time but a lot of rappers were still on that money shyt. Y'all nikkas really wild. You can watch videos from that time and see that get money stuff relative to the time was still a thing smh. You think dapper Dan wasn't making customized LV, gucci, and mcm back then also way before a Jay Z. Y'all dudes really don't know what you speak on just parrot the bubble talk you hear smh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: FUBU predated rocawear ole dumbass nikka

Fubu started in 1992, and nobody wore that shyt, Phat Farm was out before out too it wasn't big like that, Rocawear made Urban fashion brands take off, even Karl Kani wasn't as a popular when he it was out first

stop acting fukking stupid, you miserable ass c00n, you're bum ass probably still wearing akademiks lmao

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Right. God forbid Jay-Z actually grew as a man and gained knowledge. Eyes got opened to some of the issues in our community, the importance of supporting black business for one. According to some of you I guess he should still be on the corners selling crack too:stopitslime:

You telling me he didn't learn those lessons while he was still 36 in a karate class?!?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Was he also pushing black owned products ?
Did he say only buy euro or don’t buy black owned ?

This weird only one way mindset on here :mjlol:

His point is we need to support each other to help build . And the first thing fools do is look to tear him down .

:russ: so people aren't WRONG, we just need to look at it different ways..

and nah, I don't recall jay-z pushing any black brands on IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1 or 2.

educate me. :coffee:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dwillhuh:Even if I wanted to wear Fubu, is there really a place that sells Fubu that's not in some corner of Buttfukk Alabama:scust:.

:wow:I had the all blue and gold Fubu jersey in 98 though. You can hate but understand the process of my p*ssy getting abilities with such attire :banderas:
All I know is if you was in Philly you wasn't getting no nice bytches wearing fubu. That shyt was mostly worn by clown dudes up here. 98 was still heavy guess jeans and polo shirts.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think the Jay-Z hate on and off here is unwarranted but on this one Jay-Z is going to have to sit this conversation out as he was among the leaders of that whole Euro fashion movement.

So Jay shouldn’t suggest that we support black businesses because of lyrics he wrote over a decade ago
:ohhh:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
So he has all that then why's he wave hopping?:jbhmm:

let's keep it 100, most of us have put some $$$ in Jay-z's pockets and own several of his albums/songs

but let's stop acting the dude ain't wave hopping...everybody is supporting "BLACK" in corporate america right now, and now here comes mr "imaginary players" screaming the same shyt? :rudy:

:russ: so people aren't WRONG, we just need to look at it different ways..

and nah, I don't recall jay-z pushing any black brands on IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1 or 2.

educate me. :coffee:

we talking about albums from 20+ years ago :francis:

either you're a clown or good ass troll