Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
409efa9800ab20e14f9ad93ca6553785.gif

The whole video is basically this

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

I watch all of his videos and hear the Ether instrumental in my head.

Kwame is that dude right now

called Charlamagne a bytch boy who bleached his skin :mjlol::mjlol:

The strays Angela Yee caught :mjlol::mjlol:

he said if she had a man he ain’t claiming her :russ:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s going to happen. Thats why Charlemagne wasn’t going hard at Joe. If they successfully get Joe out of here, they’re coming for him next or maybe even the whole Breakfast Club. Might as well sit back and wait

Joe better hope he can hide while this Kwame shyt is going on because he’s literally dry humping a chick on camera

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe better hope he can hide while this Kwame shyt is going on because he’s literally dry humping a chick on camera

Lol Joe better not mention Kwame at all, even if it’s complimentary. If Joe says anything that Kwame deems as disrespectful, it will get ugly. There’s just so much shyt the Joe has done his entire career. To have a guy like Kwame breaking that down? He doesn’t need that .

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol Joe better not mention Kwame at all, even if it’s complimentary. If Joe says anything that Kwame deems as disrespectful, it will get ugly. There’s just so much shyt the Joe has done his entire career. To have a guy like Kwame breaking that down? He doesn’t need that .

Joe done ethered himself his whole “career” and people can call him a failed rapper and it’s a wrap. It’s not like he has a Hitmaka type situation where the rapping was ehh so the dude rebounds and becomes even hotter doing other shyt.

Kwame is putting these dudes on notice and what the fukk can any of them so if they see him in person besides get their ass beat? Everything he has said so far is right.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I completely understand why Kwame is going off, I'd be mad as shyt if people threw dirt on my name for 20 years. But the brotha is just letting the hate consume him at this point going at anybody, this ain't healthy

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I completely understand why Kwame is going off, I'd be mad as shyt if people threw dirt on my name for 20 years. But the brotha is just letting the hate consume him at this point going at anybody, this ain't healthy
It's been a few days. Let that man vent.

Now of he's doing this months later later I'd agree.