Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need to spin the news sir. You was spreading false info. People getting caught up in their emotional hatred for Char to the point that they blind to the facts. He brought her round younger folks than him not grown men. He was the older cousin supplying booze at the party. A mistake he shouldn't have to live with forever or be labeled a rapist for. You the one acting dumb enough that you made up shyt like copping to rape :mjlol:

The case is closed.

Choke is a clown and he will get his..
You weren't there. Yet you're caping for a rapist or best case scenario a guy who set up a rape. fukk you.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This again...

Choke has alternative reasons for bringing this documentary out. It’s nothing to do with the truth, simply just still upset when they made fun of him at TBC

As for the lady’s story :yeshrug:. All you can do is look at the facts when presented with two arguments

Facts say she was raped, Charla’s DNA wasn’t there. Still got charged with higher rape charge, then dropped to a minor charge and pled on that (if you hear his side you’ll know what/why)

This has gone back up to the DA who said they won’t be raising the case again as he’s been already charged.

So all these 3 are doing now is character assassination. “Justice” has already been handed down in the eyes of the law

You weren't there. Yet you're caping for a rapist or best case scenario a guy who set up a rape. fukk you.

And you weren’t there either so you can’t even say he’s a rapist :mjlol:

Your argument point was lost on YOURSELF :deadmanny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I don’t think it’ll end his career because he will always have TBC, but any momentum he had coming into this year is done. He’s not crossing over. He was on the black feminist, Me Too angle until this happened and everyone loved him. He had to change course to mental health once this case hit the news, so he hitched his wagon on to Kanye and refused to criticize him until it was too late. Now he’s stuck.
He started going hard with that mental health bullshyt soon as this rape case resurfaced.

“Sure I was a sexual predator back then, but that’s because I was mentally ill. I’m getting therapy for it now and my new book shows you how to deal with your mental ailments, too.”:mjgrin:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This again...

Choke has alternative reasons for bringing this documentary out. It’s nothing to do with the truth, simply just still upset when they made fun of him at TBC

As for the lady’s story :yeshrug:. All you can do is look at the facts when presented with two arguments

Facts say she was raped, Charla’s DNA wasn’t there. Still got charged with higher rape charge, then dropped to a minor charge and pled on that (if you hear his side you’ll know what/why)

This has gone back up to the DA who said they won’t be raising the case again as he’s been already charged.

So all these 3 are doing now is character assassination. “Justice” has already been handed down in the eyes of the law

And you weren’t there either so you can’t even say he’s a rapist :mjlol:

Your argument point was lost on YOURSELF :deadmanny:

It’s scary how y’all ignore Charlemagnes blatant lying about his age and the other minor details