DAMN... the PlayStation Classic flopped. Already 40% off and it came out 3 weeks ago

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
shyt probably. But being able to get it for $30 from target has really got me pondering it :russ:

That's the only price i'd want to grab it at

I actually went to Target this morning. They still had it at $99.99. Saw they had a cartwheel deal for the PS Classic for 40%. So I printed the coupon before I left. Thought I would try doing a Best Buy price match for $59.99 and using the 40% afterwords but they didn't go for it. They said I had to choose one or the other. So I left instead. Saw a lot of people doing this on twitter and it worked for them. Guess it just depends on which Target you go to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. Now of course there are issues with some of those games regarding licensing. And they’d also cannibalize themselves potentially. Can’t put crash and Spyro on your classic system while selling separate version should of them in a remastered collection:russ:

I heard not sure if it’s true but they didn’t even upscale the games to look good on a lcd or 4K tv

Just a cash grab plain and simple

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's the only price i'd want to grab it at

I actually went to Target this morning. They still had it at $99.99. Saw they had a cartwheel deal for the PS Classic for 40%. So I printed the coupon before I left. Thought I would try doing a Best Buy price match for $59.99 and using the 40% afterwords but they didn't go for it. They said I had to choose one or the other. So I left instead. Saw a lot of people doing this on twitter and it worked for them. Guess it just depends on which Target you go to.

Best thing to do is the target price match online homie. If they’re selling it for $99 in the store, just show them the $59 price online. They’ll match it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
2D sprites are timeless.
snes-super-mario-world-1-d.png

meanwhile, anything 3D graphics like before 2001 aged like milk

its so amazing how far grpahics have come in 20 years

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:birdman: The 6 games that NEEDED to be on the list:

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Die Hard Trilogy
CastleVania: Symphony of the night
Silent Hill
Tenchu Stealth Assassins
Mega Man X4

:wow: dat Soul Reaver Intro stone cold classic storytelling...

Add Tobal 2 and Tony Hawk 2 and the cyphers complete