Damn, Sony ain’t playing when it comes to the PS5.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Still no price though..kinda dumb shyt is this people need to know so they can budget for the holidays
It will be between $400-$600, and they have a draft lottery for systems. There won't be enough so they not tripping on catering to what you saying. Right now it's every man for himself bruh :francis:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
It will be between $400-$600, and they have a draft lottery for systems. There won't be enough so they not tripping on catering to what you saying. Right now it's every man for himself bruh :francis:
People with bots gone buy all tha shyt and sell em online...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And yet it still gonna sell out within minutes:unimpressed::unimpressed:
And now it's back to "sold" but if I make a thread about 120 million profit a day I'm the worst person to ever do anything and somebody should call the cops. The parallels to how American society treats black people subconsciously used to trigger my responses. Now I just like to point it out :manny:
People with bots gone buy all tha shyt and sell em online...
I'm mad nintendo sold more systems than anyone ever last month in America and I still couldn't find one :damn: I'll scoop a ps5 shortly before the next uncharted drops so I can actually playthrough part 4.