Damn, Sony ain’t playing when it comes to the PS5.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sony:

tumblr_n2czf1ERYD1s9x79go1_500.gif

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Like I said in the PS5 thread...

Sony trying to make sure there's enough consoles available to not let Microsoft get easy sales this fall due to shortage (i.e. parents buying kids an XBOX because the PS5 isn't available or casuals choosing XBOX because no PS5).

I'm almost sure that Sony preorders are going up on or before the 22nd to not let XBOX get a jump. These nikkas bout to be at war this fall, lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
.....What? Sea is still the biggest mode of transport for moving goods. Do you have any idea how expensive air freight is?

I know, & there's plenty of sea freighters out there hasn't this dude heard of the pirates of nigeria hijacking these shipping boats left and right???:heh::bryan:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Fam, visit a seaport. shyt is HUGE business even to this day. It's cheap and the biggest means to move manufactured goods from Asia.

Yep. I worked for a company for 10 years that was just that. We had all sorts of big name companies that we shipped for, Hyundai, and Target are two I can remember off the dome.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like I said in the PS5 thread...

Sony trying to make sure there's enough consoles available to not let Microsoft get easy sales this fall due to shortage (i.e. parents buying kids an XBOX because the PS5 isn't available or casuals choosing XBOX because no PS5).

I'm almost sure that Sony preorders are going up on or before the 22nd to not let XBOX get a jump. These nikkas bout to be at war this fall, lol.
Microsoft spent billions so they wouldn't have to ship systems on a plane.

Xcloud launches officially tomorrow btw...