Damn so Napoleon AKA ♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise really got banned

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Typical Nap thread in the Booth

Random Rapper - Random Song (Duplicate thread that was already posted by someone else 2 days prior)

1st reply Nap - This is gonna be the song of the summer :whoo:

2nd reply (5 minutes later) Nap - This shyt got the streets on fire :ohlawd:

3rd reply (32 minutes later) Nap - This song has to win the Grammy this year :wow:

4th reply Random Poster - Nap in here working overtime:unimpressed:

5th reply Nap - :wow::wow::wow::wow::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

6th reply Nap - I can’t believe this isn’t number one on the Billboard charts yet :dahell:

7th reply (4 days later) Nap - :ohlawd:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The accuracy:russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I just skimmed through it, if Rhakim would’ve made that post in TLR a lot more responses would’ve read the same way. nikkas do not give a fukk about goodbye announcements in here

he posted it in HL for a reason. Thats where he got POTY and rehabbed his Coli identity after changing his name from The Dankster.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just skimmed through it, if Rhakim would’ve made that post in TLR a lot more responses would’ve read the same way. nikkas do not give a fukk about goodbye announcements in here

That’s one of the things I love about the coli. I don’t know if it’s unique to here or like that in other forums cause I’m just in here. But that’s one of the quirks that’s funny as hell. nikkas will write a long as soliloquy about how they retiring and shyt and nikkas will be like, we don’t give a fukk, bye nikka :mjlol:

It’s probably only a handful of posters on here where people would show genuine love and be like damn, the end of an era :wow:

Many posters think they have that type of clout but they find out the hard way they don’t every single time :mjlol: You just gotta disappear off this hoe

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
giphy.gif