Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
His kids will be fine. Stop playin. Hood protected just like they would've been if he was alive. You don't know how it works?
Smh.

I dont think the person you quoted was implying that his kids will be in some sort of danger....

Being "hood protected" is not the same as physically having your father around.

I don't know what kind of father he was, but assuming he was a loving father then yeah...

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:mjcry: Just got off the phone with my big homie who came up with Lo back in Bowen Homes and he said the streets saying somebody followed that nikka from the Flame and ran breh off the road right there at 285 and Cascade. shyt is beyond crazy. This nikka done been locked up damn near 100 times, been shot, stabbed, went to war with local nikkas and out of town nikkas, got into rap beef with lame flaugin ass nikkas and for him to go out like this is beyond sad. Still can't believe this shyt breh

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Just got off the phone with my big homie who came up with Lo back in Bowen Homes and he said the streets saying somebody followed that nikka from the Flame and ran breh off the road right there at 285 and Cascade. shyt is beyond crazy. This nikka done been locked up damn near 100 times, been shot, stabbed, went to war with local nikkas and out of town nikkas, got into rap beef with lame flaugin ass nikkas and for him to go out like this is beyond sad. Still can't believe this shyt breh

:ohhh: