Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
from lsa :damn:

What makes it even worse, is that the mother of his first child, his oldest son, was killed last year in a car accident here in Atlanta. Their son gets out of jail in November. He is coming home to no Mother, Father or paternal Grandfather. In the span of 3 yrs, which is how long his bid is!! I'm praying for everyone. He also lost his football scholarship and got expelled due to a bullshyt charge. From my understanding, he was close to both his parents. Shawty Lo took it hard when she passed because they were really like best friends. Sending godspeed to all!

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Ain't this then ese' with all them kids? fukked up if he left them babies behind (of course not his fault). Hope he got life insurance and a will.

I doubt it tho :to:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Wooooooooooooooow. nikkas not from the westside will never understand how much of a legen that dude was. Even before rap. shyt waaaay before rap. I'm 33 and I remember seeing Lo pull up in foreigns in the hood as a kid. I'm talking elementary school age y'all. All the hood rats on his dikk and he was fukking everybody baby mama. He was literally one of the first ATL cats to push big boy foreign shyt. Back when only outta town NY nikkas was coming down pushing that shyt, everybody else here was pushing old schools, but Lo stayed up in a new foreign. nikka is a legend. And all that street shyt is true. Breh had major work back in the day. His crew was not to be fukked with. They told Meech and BMF to get to the fukk off the west and they obliged. Any the couple of fools who crossed him like Monkey Man actually came up missing and never been seen or heard from again. This nikka is a legit street legend. Damn Carlos. We gon miss you breh. nikka like me looked up to you for real for real. I still remember when me and me patnas got into it at the Poole Palace with some Perry Homes nikkas and Lo calmed that shyt down and took us outside and smoked a blunt with it. It was me and 3 of my boys vs like 30 nikkas. Lo literally saved our ass that night

Fuuuuuuck

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
RIP he had some tracks i fukked with. Bout to bring out some old mixtapes