Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Usher: "oh shyt!!!! I'm cummin!!!!!!!!:noah:"

d7ebbc41293d40c9d90ac9fcc6f70d63.jpg

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Ive heard too many stories of Usher being a bytch in person for years

like his music but I dont give a fukk about his physical health

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Stories like what exactly explain if u dont mind
Well for one... my cousin worked in the mall in ATL ... he came into Abercrombie and refused to talk to anyone. Bought like 10 pairs of each jean they had :russ:
Get up to the counter and hands her his Credit Card. So she asked him if she could see I.D :russ: because over a certain amount of money(like 200$), you need to check to see if the names match. Its a store rule, so Usher slowly lowers his sunglasses off of his face.... snickers, and says "You should know who I am" :russ: He motioned to his entourage and they all just left :mjlol:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for one... my cousin worked in the mall in ATL ... he came into Abercrombie and refused to talk to anyone. Bought like 10 pairs of each jean they had :russ:
Get up to the counter and hands her his Credit Card. So she asked him if she could see I.D :russ: because over a certain amount of money(like 200$), you need to check to see if the names match. Its a store rule, so Usher slowly lowers his sunglasses off of his face.... snickers, and says "You should know who I am" :russ: He motioned to his entourage and they all just left :mjlol:
Damn come on usher u should know better.... Anymore stories

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Damn come on usher u should know better.... Anymore stories
mostly more of the same... none as good as that one. shyt where people would see him riding around and he would scoff and pull off
He stays doing the "You should know who I am" shyt and acting like a diva :usure: I think the first story was from around 2001-2002
so I mean, it's had to have gotten worse Lolllll

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mostly more of the same... none as good as that one. shyt where people would see him riding around and he would scoff and pull off
He stays doing the "You should know who I am" shyt and acting like a diva :usure: I think the first story was from around 2001-2002
so I mean, it's had to have gotten worse Lolllll
Damn it if he was doing it then it only got worst ........

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
someone with a cold sore on their lips can give you hsv-1 in the crotch area as well with the same symptoms. I guess he just tried to keep this from leaking even though you can't really prove who gave it to her and it doesn't say which string of the virus it is

Yes, someone with a cold sore can spread herpes to someone's crotch through oral sex, but that is very different from saying that most babies already have GENITAL herpes (like you implied). That's just not true any way you spin it.

Also, the lawsuit stated that the doctors confirmed that it was her first outbreak. It was also confirmed that he learned years prior that he in fact had genital (not oral) herpes but did not disclose it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Celebrities are losing so much lately man. These nikkas need to chill the fukk out! I remember when shyt was kept under wraps for years when a celeb fukked up but now everything comes out as soon as it hsporhs.
Social Media!ClapclapclapclapclapclapSocial Media!