Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usher got me looking like
20aw1ep.jpg
right now reading this shyt from OP.

The L that Usher just took would be akin to someone in the Marvel Universe trying to lift Mjölnir the Hammer of Thor. :picard:

Literally impossible to hold or even comprehend picking up. :francis:

Funny thing? None of you nikkas wouldn't even get a handjob from that female Usher burned no matter how much money she got. :wow:

That bytch is literraly cut her dating pool down to 1%. :mjlol:Only way she can get a man is pretty much a cac as they do loved washed up females. :feedme:

Click on the tweet in OP or second. Chick has a baby on the way with somebody. You can't make this shyt up

Edit:
2ldziig.png

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Why would he pay any settlement. How can you prove where she got something that 80 percent of people have and many contracted as babies anyway

I'm sorry but 80-percent of babies are not contracting HSV-2 and have crunchy crotches unless someone is sexually assaulting them.

Many may be exposed to HSV-1 and some may get cold sores but he did not give this woman a cold sore. With that being said, she was stupid for sleeping him raw and he was dripping green goo from his penis. She had to know she was going to get something besides a baby.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I remember I was in the pharmacy one time waiting for my vicodin, and I overheard a conversation:

White Lab tech: Did you want both prescriptions?
White lady: I want the first one, but the second one I dunno, is it like a blue pill? Kind of shaped like...
White Lab tech: IT'S FOR HERPES
white lady: *kicks foot violently against ground*
White lab tech::sas1:
White lady: *Nods yes reluctantly*

I'm sitting there like:dwillhuh: and the girl next to me is like:merchant:

The pharmacy bytch had NO courtesy to keep that woman's shyt private. i'm pretty sure that shyt echoed throughout the store....

:russ:

She can get a dude with herpes...

Yeah,they actually have those dating sites for people with STDs now, so they can hook up with each other.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cant even quit yo job with that
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... that's 100k a year for 10 years... better believe i'm going to take a hiatus. avg american family making 50k a household... that's 20 years off

as long as you don't blow that shyt doing stupid shyt.. you damn well can quit your job and have a few years to figure out what you want to do with it.. and that's not even factoring interest if you let it sit in an account

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember I was in the pharmacy one time waiting for my vicodin, and I overheard a conversation:

White Lab tech: Did you want both prescriptions?
White lady: I want the first one, but the second one I dunno, is it like a blue pill? Kind of shaped like...
White Lab tech: IT'S FOR HERPES
white lady: *kicks foot violently against ground*
White lab tech::sas1:
White lady: *Nods yes reluctantly*

I'm sitting there like:dwillhuh: and the girl next to me is like:merchant:

The pharmacy bytch had NO courtesy to keep that woman's shyt private. i'm pretty sure that shyt echoed throughout the store....
Wow, that a serious violation of HIPAA. You said the TECH said that? Well if that customer wanted to, the PHARMACIST would've had to fire that tech immediately and the Pharmacist would've lost his/her job to because the tech is working under the pharmacist license.

I seen something similar happen when I was doing my Externship in pharmacy school, except it happened in the drive thru because the customer heard the tech making a rude joke about her being on Valtrex. If i was working retail and tech said some stupid shyt and cost me my license then it would be hell to pay.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wow, that a serious violation of HIPAA. You said the TECH said that? Well if that customer wanted to, the PHARMACIST would've had to fire that tech immediately and the Pharmacist would've lost his/her job to because the tech is working under the pharmacist license.

I seen something similar happen when I was doing my Externship in pharmacy school, except it happened in the drive thru because the customer heard the tech making a rude joke about her being on Valtrex. If i was working retail and tech said some stupid shyt and cost me my license then it would be hell to pay.

I'm not exactly sure of her role. It was at a CVS, and she was wearing normal clothing, kind of business casual. I think she was going back and forth checking with the pharmacist who was in the back.

Right after that incident, the pharmacist came out and they both were giving me directions for my medication(I just had surgery).

The thing is, she was acting like she did nothing wrong at all, she literally yelled out that it was for herpes. The customer just stood there stomping her leg and biting her bottom lip like she was in shock:mjcry:and then the bytch asked really slowly "Do you want it?" looking like
listening1.jpg
like she was talking to a remedial or something.

Then she starts talking to me in that fake corporate nice way telling me to make sure I eat first before taking the meds. :picard:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not exactly sure of her role. It was at a CVS, and she was wearing normal clothing, kind of business casual. I think she was going back and forth checking with the pharmacist who was in the back.

Right after that incident, the pharmacist came out and they both were giving me directions for my medication(I just had surgery).

The thing is, she was acting like she did nothing wrong at all, she literally yelled out that it was for herpes. The customer just stood there stomping her leg and biting her bottom lip like she was in shock:mjcry:and then the bytch asked really slowly "Do you want it?" looking like
listening1.jpg
like she was talking to a remedial or something.

Then she starts talking to me in that fake corporate nice way telling me to make sure I eat first before taking the meds. :picard:
Damn unfortunately breh that happens a lot. Most of the time it's done when patient/customer is NOT around.

I remember after I passed the boards and was going on job interviews. One of the first hospitals that offered me a job was the biggest county hospital in the city(parkland).

They have pharmacies set up in there like retail and the techs & pharmacists we're saying all kinds of inappropriate shyt to those customers.

I guess they felt they could because the people were extremely poor and didn't have healthcare insurance so they treated them like they didn't have dignity. It was wrong and I turned that offer down, can't be apart of that type of culture.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but 80-percent of babies are not contracting HSV-2 and have crunchy crotches unless someone is sexually assaulting them.

Many may be exposed to HSV-1 and some may get cold sores but he did not give this woman a cold sore. With that being said, she was stupid for sleeping him raw and he was dripping green goo from his penis. She had to know she was going to get something besides a baby.

someone with a cold sore on their lips can give you hsv-1 in the crotch area as well with the same symptoms. I guess he just tried to keep this from leaking even though you can't really prove who gave it to her and it doesn't say which string of the virus it is

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... that's 100k a year for 10 years... better believe i'm going to take a hiatus. avg american family making 50k a household... that's 20 years off

as long as you don't blow that shyt doing stupid shyt.. you damn well can quit your job and have a few years to figure out what you want to do with it.. and that's not even factoring interest if you let it sit in an account
That's what I was saying. You can pay off a house and a car with that money and have minimal living expenses. The majority of people's living expenses are car notes and rent / mortgage. I could easily get my living expenses down to about $700 a month probably far less. That's $340,000 in living expenses for the next 40 years. $760,000 left. Move to a low cost of living area and buy a house and a car and you can probably get both for under $200,000 combined.

You'd live a middle class lifestyle buy you could retire at 30 with that kinda money and never have to work again.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's what I was saying. You can pay off a house and a car with that money and have minimal living expenses. The majority of people's living expenses are car notes and rent / mortgage. I could easily get my living expenses down to about $700 a month probably far less. That's $340,000 in living expenses for the next 40 years. $760,000 left. Move to a low cost of living area and buy a house and a car and you can probably get both for under $200,000 combined.

You'd live a middle class lifestyle buy you could retire at 30 with that kinda money and never have to work again.
Right. Most people don't even make a million in a lifetime but now people can't quit their job with a million in a lump sum

Just don't try to live like a baller and you'll be just fine.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's why nikkaz in Florida need to leave South Florida girls alone altogether.

Get them a nice, wholesome St. Augustine girl. I like it here and could see myself living here

It don't really matter where the ho's live, some ho's go to podunk towns to retire from the scandals they caused in big cities. The key is to find a chick before she gets introduced to the scene, or find a chick who is off the grid.