Damn paulie walnuts from sopranos getting old

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
east-hampton-usa-19-jul-2008-lorraine-bracco-at-the-saturday-jul-19-2008-russell-simmons-9th-annual-art-for-life-east-hampton-2008-benefit-gala-at-russell-simmons-east-hampton-estate-in-new-york-usa-credit-steve-macksd-mack-picturesalamy-RFMBDC.jpg

Dr. Melfi still got them big t*ts. I'd suck on them

Robert+Iler+-pFdn_Zyw9jm.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She totally manipulated her way into Bobby's life
Yeah they showed how she was her mother's daughter. She claimed to be a hippie but she kept fukking with nikkas that were in the life. She also kinda tried to manipulate them to go at Tony.

It was good writing because they could've been lazy and had Ralphie and Bobby try to make a move against Tony but that would've been too fake and obvious.

HBO had some really good ass shows.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
east-hampton-usa-19-jul-2008-lorraine-bracco-at-the-saturday-jul-19-2008-russell-simmons-9th-annual-art-for-life-east-hampton-2008-benefit-gala-at-russell-simmons-east-hampton-estate-in-new-york-usa-credit-steve-macksd-mack-picturesalamy-RFMBDC.jpg

Dr. Melfi still got them big t*ts. I'd suck on them

Robert+Iler+-pFdn_Zyw9jm.jpg

She hit the wall. But yeah I remember that nude scene.

She was skinny in Goodfellas and slim thick in The Sopranos but like white women in general they can't wear weight.

Meadow got skinny she's an uglier version of Anabella Scirora. That's another chick that I thought was fly because of the show.

The Fake next door chick from Italy was pretty much a dime. The other Italian mob boss chick was fly too.

It shows how shows can manipulate you. I thought Thelma from Good Times was ugly for years until I saw her daughter.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Meadow looking washed up

Yeah she got that Italian hard Ghostface shyt going on. That Chick Anabella ( she was the crazy chick that hit Tone with that beef on the show) looks like that.

I had half a mind to take a trip to Italy to mack on Italian hoes but I remember that a lot of them don't look nearly a dark as the two Italian chicks on the show. Even in Naples the chicks look like ordinary white chicks.

Again TV manipulation.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
He was a mobster that got into acting.

In Godfather I James Caan (Sonny) hung around some Columbo dudes in Brooklyn to learn how to play his role. Paulie was in that crew. So was Luca Brasi. even then the Columbo mob was so disfunctional that a couple of them started acting. Paulie even referenced it in The Sopranos

And James Caan is still close to the Colombos today:

Godfather star James Caan offers to pay bail for alleged Mob boss Andrew Russo | Daily Mail Online

Another one was Sollozzo from The Godfather's sister was married to a Genovese family capo, Patsy Eboli. Patsy's brother, Tommy, was the boss of the family. Pacino and Brando received coaching from Patsy on how to be a real mobster. Tommy was whacked and Patsy disappeared a couple years after the movie was released:

image%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Meadow Soprano on Line One!

Why Was Mob Boss Tommy Eboli Really Killed?