Damn paulie walnuts from sopranos getting old

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
he carries himself like an actual mobster who got mixed up in acting :mjlol:

But that's also just bein' an old man. Gettin straight to the point without fake gestures and courtesy. Made dude hold his microphone :picard:

Italian actors are like rappers. They always pretended they were a part of organized crime growing up and are affiliated.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Damn dude's verbal comprehension has gone to shyt but as soon as it comes to someone testing him it's "Don't fukk with me, that's why I got a lot of ties"
:mjlol:
We won't see anyone like this cast again :wow:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
He was a mobster that got into acting.

In Godfather I James Caan (Sonny) hung around some Columbo dudes in Brooklyn to learn how to play his role. Paulie was in that crew. So was Luca Brasi. even then the Columbo mob was so disfunctional that a couple of them started acting. Paulie even referenced it in The Sopranos

shyt I remember that when he was talking about the contract on Phil....He was referencing the shyt with Gallo brothers ? ...He was never made though if I remember correctly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea. Big p*ssy was too. I think they said 30 or so actors crossed over from Goodfellas to Sopranos.

The thing i never knew was that Paulies right hand man, Tuddie, the fat guy with the umbrella was also Michael Jacksons manager for years.

f1dd391e5ef1acf0f605c25a8ae44d89.jpg

images

MV5BODhiNTM0ZWYtYmE4Mi00ZGEwLThiZDAtMGJlZDM5YWZiZjExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg

047205757caef85175b524e832a21586.png

The Sopranos was like the Wire they hired tons of local and first time actors.

How the fukk did Tuddie get that role?

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
he carries himself like an actual mobster who got mixed up in acting :mjlol:

But that's also just bein' an old man. Gettin straight to the point without fake gestures and courtesy. Made dude hold his microphone :picard:

A lot of these actors from The Sopranos, Goodfellas, etc grew up in mob neighborhoods and are associates. Another example is the guy who played Larry Barese getting convicted with some Gambinos about 10 years ago:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Italian actors are like rappers. They always pretended they were a part of organized crime growing up and are affiliated.

A lot of those New York Italian nikkas are literally playing themselves, or nikkas they knew Chazz Parlimentari (Sonny from a Bronx tale) Was actually C in real life he literally wrote that shyt. They wanted Bobby De Niro to play Sonny but he wanted to play against type.

We know what happened to the guy who played C. Dude went to jail but like white dudes he got a second chance.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
He was a mobster that got into acting.

In Godfather I James Caan (Sonny) hung around some Columbo dudes in Brooklyn to learn how to play his role. Paulie was in that crew. So was Luca Brasi. even then the Columbo mob was so disfunctional that a couple of them started acting. Paulie even referenced it in The Sopranos

Here's some articles on that and a couple other actors:

Paulie Walnuts' Colombo Crime Family Ties

10 Mob Movie Actors With Actual Organized Crime Ties

Daps
I think Uncle June is dead too but even if he's alive he's mad old. I'm rewatching the show now. I got to the episode when Omar guest starred when Jackie got shot. I watched The Purge 2 and even then Omar was rocking a grey beard.
Nah, the actor who played Junior is still alive.