Damn paulie walnuts from sopranos getting old

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
James gandolfini almost been dead for a decade and Paulie was already old when this show was in the air almost 20 years ago

fukk DAT..paulie gotta see me.

Me: (walks up behind 80 year old paulie and puts a gun to his back) remember when you called Breh a Moolie? Say it now NIKKA :pacspit:

paulie: :huhldup:you charcoal brigette:mjpls:

Me::gucci:the audacity

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
James gandolfini almost been dead for a decade and Paulie was already old when this show was in the air almost 20 years ago

I think Uncle June is dead too but even if he's alive he's mad old. I'm rewatching the show now. I got to the episode when Omar guest starred when Jackie got shot. I watched The Purge 2 and even then Omar was rocking a grey beard.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
he carries himself like an actual mobster who got mixed up in acting :mjlol:

But that's also just bein' an old man. Gettin straight to the point without fake gestures and courtesy. Made dude hold his microphone :picard:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
he carries himself like an actual mobster who got mixed up in acting :mjlol:

But that's also just bein' an old man. Gettin straight to the point without fake gestures and courtesy. Made dude hold his microphone :picard:

He was a mobster that got into acting.

In Godfather I James Caan (Sonny) hung around some Columbo dudes in Brooklyn to learn how to play his role. Paulie was in that crew. So was Luca Brasi. even then the Columbo mob was so disfunctional that a couple of them started acting. Paulie even referenced it in The Sopranos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He was a mobster that got into acting.

In Godfather I James Caan (Sonny) hung around some Columbo dudes in Brooklyn to learn how to play his role. Paulie was in that crew. So was Luca Brasi. even then the Columbo mob was so disfunctional that a couple of them started acting. Paulie even referenced it in The Sopranos
Yep. Anyone watching the Sopranos could see dude was the most natural character on there. You can tell he wasn't really acting he was just being himself.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He was in Goodfellas?? He arrested Chris Tucker in Dead Presidents.

Yea. Big p*ssy was too. I think they said 30 or so actors crossed over from Goodfellas to Sopranos.

The thing i never knew was that Paulies right hand man, Tuddie, the fat guy with the umbrella was also Michael Jacksons manager for years.

f1dd391e5ef1acf0f605c25a8ae44d89.jpg

images

MV5BODhiNTM0ZWYtYmE4Mi00ZGEwLThiZDAtMGJlZDM5YWZiZjExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg

047205757caef85175b524e832a21586.png