Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
http://gawker.com/how-reddit-became-a-worse-black-hole-of-violent-racism-1690505395

One section of the Web forum is dedicated to watching black men die, while another is called "c00nTown" and features users wondering if there are any states left that are "****** free." One conversation focuses on the state of being "Negro Free," while another is about how best to bring attention to the assertion that black people are more prone to commit sexual assaults than whites.

@Napoleon were these the people you were building with? No wonder you are such a cheerleader for America's highly racist hegemony :skip:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
I'm surprised it took so long for mainstream media to comment on the virulent racism that blacks receive daily on the internet. I was beginning to think it was only white feminists that got hateful comments online. I see so many brothers and sisters who actively avoid reading the comment section of websites because the racism is just so pervasive. I'm sure it's even traumatic for some of us.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a surprise. A couple people, including myself, already told you about our initial thoughts after seeing that site; I didn't even have to browse long to see blatantly racist or stereotypical things and I didn't even find those subsections either. I'm just waiting to see how many people come in and still defend it.