Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well i had a backup girl

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even as a pawg-chasing bed bucking fakkit I can admit Megan Good is one of the few attractive black women in hollywood. Her bleaching her skin is a tragedy in the black community. It's up there with Halle Berry fukking white men, Jay-Z doing business with the NFL, Michael Jordan 'no nikkas' story, the deaths of Michael Jackson/2Pac/Prince, etc.

A normal, level headed, strong willed black person has no place in hollywood as it's a corrupt culture that promotes degeneracy and vility. I don't know how folks like Denzel and Idris survived all these years. You're constantly pressured by these Babylonian descendants to bleach your skin, engage in homosexuality, abandon your blackness, etc. You see child stars like Raven Symone lose their fukking minds. It's not a healthy environment to be in. Megan needs black Jesus.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
White supremacy is so pervasive that you even have legitimately beautiful black women paralyzed with self hate. Her fakkit husband should have talked to her.
Nah india is to blame for all of this they're the ones who started all of this "darkskin bad,lightskin good" bs millennias ago