Damn, Megan Good Looking Unrecognizable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't be surprised if she was bleaching. Her tiddies been fake since the early 2000's. Red bytches super popular like its the 80's again. In the 2000's, brownskin women were low key on top. All of the video vixens that nikkas lusted over were brownskin or even darkskin (i.e. Esther Baxter, Bria Myles, Chessika Cartwright etc.). Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lauren London were popping in the 2000's, but none of them had nikkas drooling like the video vixens I just mentioned. Looks like Cousin Skeeter trying to pull off Beyoncé complexion in them IG pics. :stopitslime:

I see regular black women trying to look lighter on social media all the time. :usure: The difference is that celebrities can get A1 work done while regular bytches stuck with filters, lighting and angles. One time, I got a notification on POF of someone name BadYellowbone sending me a message, I checked her profile, bytch look like a brownskin Precious. :picard:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't think she bleached her skin or did anything to her face.

Meagan Good has always been light skinned contrary to popular belief.

It's getting to the colder months so of course her skin is gonna lighten up.

15530273568262.jpg

meagan-good-during-empire-premiere-los-angeles-at-universal-citywalk-picture-id104849914

5d1239bfb1d6bf5f8ededa3acab806ba.jpg

15530274407099.jpg

Edit: Nah she most likely is bleaching and had a slight nose job smh. Real ones know she got her breasts done though :takedat:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if she was bleaching. Her tiddies been fake since the early 2000's. Red bytches super popular like its the 80's again. In the 2000's, brownskin women were low key on top. All of the video vixens that nikkas lusted over were brownskin or even darkskin (i.e. Esther Baxter, Bria Myles, Chessika Cartwright etc.). Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lauren London were popping in the 2000's, but none of them had nikkas drooling like the video vixens I just mentioned. Looks like Cousin Skeeter trying to pull off Beyoncé complexion in them IG pics. :stopitslime:

I see regular black women trying to look lighter on social media all the time. :usure: The difference is that celebrities can get A1 work done while regular bytches stuck with filters, lighting and angles. One time, I got a notification on POF of someone name BadYellowbone sending me a message, I checked her profile, bytch look like a brownskin Precious. :picard:
She yellow bone in these pics not redbone.

She's naturally a redbone.