Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me..I fuks with Old Navy at times, as long as the logo is hidden. I just hate wearing clothing with big logos being noticeable in general. Now that I've gotten older, don't see the point in buying a plain Polo T-shirt for a little logo, or a doofy ass huge logo that no one's gonna really care about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing quality females don't really care for brand types. I dot mess with hoodrats

it's not about the brand. i don't rock labels, and i've made that known, so a chick is never going to know what kind of brand i'm wearing. it's about the quality of the fit. a chick WILL know if the shyt you're wearing is not fitted and shoddy in its design. and that sums up old navy. shyt is bum status.

a button up from brooks brothers will look better on you than a button up from old navy, and neither one has a label on it, so no one will be able to tell which is which. except they will definitely see how the fit and construction of both shirts.

why would you want to date a female who had no pride in how her man dressed? if you look like a bum and she's cool with that, that means she's a bum. i'm all good.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
are you ass clowns really talking negatively about old navy, I have some gear from them, and i have never had issue with the fit or it stretching after washing. I have like 3 v necks from them, you lames are trippin'

word..and i own name brand stuff too...but for some regular shyt there's nothing like old navy

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
it's not about the brand. i don't rock labels, and i've made that known, so a chick is never going to know what kind of brand i'm wearing. it's about the quality of the fit. a chick WILL know if the shyt you're wearing is not fitted and shoddy in its design. and that sums up old navy. shyt is bum status.

a button up from brooks brothers will look better on you than a button up from old navy, and neither one has a label on it, so no one will be able to tell which is which. except they will definitely see how the fit and construction of both shirts.

why would you want to date a female who had no pride in how her man dressed? if you look like a bum and she's cool with that, that means she's a bum. i'm all good.

when i buy cloth i dont think of what the next female will think :what: who cares

im 6'3 with no kids, im eating right off the bat :pachaha:

fits me
feels good
am i comfortable in it

fukk third party opinions

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
plenty wrong with old navy. :laff: shyt is not fitted. it is extremely poor quality. it's trash. i wouldn't be caught homeless in old navy.

if you wear old navy, you look dusty. do not ever think you're impressing anyone.

tumblr_m4gho6mDUv1rvq30ao1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get married brehs

:dead:

Just make sure you got the ones made in Bangladesh. They will last you a little longer. I've found items made in Singapore will fade or become ratted more quickly.

You'll need another 12 before July though.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The man bought some damn tee shirts not a suit, yall are weird :merchant:

...i forgot, we only shop at Gucci and Louie on here....

I buy gap for my son

I would never let that touch my skin

But we two different ppl

I literally only wear true religion, Ralph Lauren, lacoste, burberry as clothing

I'd rock some Old Navy V-necks, but then again bytches would notice my chest/shoulders and traps, you just hoping they notice the Polo logo and not your soft bosoms :Thisnikka:

If you not into designer clothing then you not into it

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I buy gap for my son

I would never let that touch my skin

But we two different ppl

I literally only wear true religion, Ralph Lauren, lacoste, burberry as clothing

If you not into designer clothing then you not into it

all these played out tho..

Burberry in small doses may get a pass ouchea tho.. Polo in small doses for some bop around type day

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Do you breh. Only insecure fakkits care about the name brands of what other dudes wear.

Personally, i get my white tees at Target or Marshalls just because they're cheap as fukk. I wear those joints when I work out or at home chilling.:manny:

Their mossimo athletic fit...:youngsabo::jawalrus:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
all these played out tho..

Burberry in small doses may get a pass ouchea tho.. Polo in small doses for some bop around type day

Burberry still popping for me

That shyt is od fresh

Polo is a given

I wear Ralph Lauren like it's my uniform

My socks, wife beater, boxers everything is Lo

nikkas moving on the Robin jeans but those look corny to me

II stay true to my religion