Damn Ireland Is Restoring The Feeling

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The Congo, Somalia, North Nigeria, parts of Haiti all have :demonic: levels of violence that would make a Cartel boss blush :picard:

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure there was a thread like this on here. Someone said Haitians are the Russians of black people.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Russia is understandable since quality of life is not that high over there (back in the 90s they had Mexico levels of violence), and the weather is terrible.

But I don't know why anyone would turn to that life in present day Ireland, it's a top 10 country in the world in terms of quality of life.
ireland got fukked by EU austerity in the last decade i would guess a lot turned to crime after that

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stabbed to death in ‘rat’ rift
Thompson gang

Turf: South city, Dublin

Enemies: Drimnagh Gang

A drug raid at the Holiday Inn in Dublin, in March 2000, caused a deadly split between a group of lads who had grown up together and begun dealing drugs though cartels in Spain.

After discovering huge amount of cocaine, the police arrested Declan Gavin and two junior members of the gang.

But when Gavin walked free, while the others were charged with possessions, he was accused of being a “rat” – and was stabbed to death outside a takeaway.

The tension caused a rift in the group, with Gavin’s friend Freddie Thompson, from Crumlin, on one side and Brian Rattigan, from Drimnagh on the other.

The ensuing Crumlin-Drimnagh feud left 16 dead, including Rattigan’s 18-year-old brother Joseph, shot dead in the street near his home.

There were also dozens of attempted hits, pipe bomb attacks, stabbings and beatings.

In November 2005, Thompson gang members Darren Geoghegan and Gavin Byrne were shot dead as they sat in the front of a Lexus car in a middle-class housing estate in Firhouse, south Dublin.

It was obvious to detectives from the off that they had known and trusted their killer, as both had been shot twice in the back of the head by someone who was sitting in the back seat.

The murder confused Rattigan’s gang as they had not ordered it and, as the victims clearly trusted the killer enough to sit in the car with him, the police were convinced Thompson had ordered the hit in a row over money.

In 2019, Rattigan was sentence to nine years for the manslaughter of Declan Gavin.

Thompson was convicted of the murder of David Douglas in August 2018.

Declan Gavin was suspected of informing

The gruesome scene outside the kebab shop when Gavin was killed

COLLINS
Brian Rattigan was convicted of Gavin’s murder

9 years for manslaughter :mindblown: