Damn...I thought 50's headphones flopped but apparently not

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I doubt that you'll get headphones for half the price with nearly the same bass, noise cancelation or design.
The audio sites give them 3.5-4.5 so obviously they are dope, maybe a bit overpriced but that's what you pay for the dope ass design, the "stuntin" factor, cord and case. Comfortable + Design + sound quality rarely goes hand in hand for headphones, when Beats came out they were basically the only phones on the market offering that.

You can easily find better for cheaper. My sennheissers shyt on beats and cost less. Beats did not revolutionize the headphone game in terms of quality just popularity. They are not even top 10 in any ranking.

When I DJ or go to a studio I don't see beats. I see akg, sennheisser etc...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You can easily find better for cheaper. My sennheissers shyt on beats and cost less. Beats did not revolutionize the headphone game in terms of quality just popularity. They are not even top 10 in any ranking.

Yea I think I paid 90 for my sennheissers at best buy and the quality exceeds that of Beats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is cakin... he can drop medicore music the rest of his career and still eat off all his sucessful side ventures...

The bootlegers are eatin more from Beats then dre is.... I dont fukk with them cause EVERYNE be rockin the fakes.. nikka you taking the bus and you really think ima believe you rockin $400 headphones :childplease:
true story.....i be seeing the dustiest nikkaz with them shyts lol........
they got them shyts in the windows of bodegas all over the hood

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

:dwillhuh:

Comfortability + Design + sound quality rarely goes hand in hand for headphones. Add the casing, cords and noise cancellation.
Who said they revolutionized in terms of quality? Who said you couldn't find better for cheaper? And I doubt your phones "shyt" on beats, they might be better though.

If you're only looking for sound, wanting headphones that look like they come from some type of sci-phy movie ugly as fukk, uncomfortable, no noise cancellation, no case, average cord and great ass sound. That's another discussion, that I' unfortunately wasn't involved in.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/...7_7-34335812.html?tag=comparable;comparable.2
These are the ones cats compare to beats, and they happen to cost the same.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Dre beats are beyond played out, 60 year old white men be wearing them on planes and in the office and shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
true story.....i be seeing the dustiest nikkaz with them shyts lol........
they got them shyts in the windows of bodegas all over the hood

I have a college degree, dress well, have a nice vehicle....and bootleg beats :skip:

What I look like spending $300 on some damn headphones that arent even that good and when celebs get them for free?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have a college degree, dress well, have a nice vehicle....and bootleg beats :skip:

What I look like spending $300 on some damn headphones that arent even that good and when celebs get them for free?

Really? Its funny, I was about to quote your other post that its evident youve never actually listened to the headphones. Now you admit you have bootleg ones. Of course they sound like shyt theyre fake you dumb fukk. Dont tell me you put on the real ones in the store and are basing your opinion on 15 seconds?

The only drawback of the beats are price. Ive never heard a hip hop fan complain about bass.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
LoL.. What about cats who spend money on cheap headphones that always break down month after month, year after year. All that money spent replacing those phones could have lead to the purchase of a good quality headphone. :krs:

N*IT*2*WIN*IT

^^^Motorboat Material!^^^
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
SMS_Balotelli.jpg

Off topic....those new Ranges go dumb hard!!!:noah:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dwillhuh:

Who said they revolutionized in terms of quality? Who said you couldn't find better for cheaper? And I doubt your phones "shyt" on beats, they might be better though.

If you're only looking for sound, wanting headphones that look like they come from some type of sci-phy movie ugly as fukk, uncomfortable, no noise cancellation, no case, average cord and great ass sound. That's another discussion, that I' unfortunately wasn't involved in.

Sennheiser HD 598 Review - Headphones - CNET Reviews
These are the ones cats compare to beats, and they happen to cost the same.

:pachaha:

u said nothing in the market was offering eveything beats was when they came in the market.... that is tryna say they change the game aka revolutionized.

not at all. And the sennheissers that are the same price as the beats are far superior mine are $100 less than the best beast and yes they thoroughly destroy them.

no case, average cord? :what: the hell does this have to do with the sound.

my nikka said average cord :dead: and noise cancellation been around. why are u attribution that to beats only? mine do that as well... and they are comfortable, I can work on them doing mixes for hours on end.

I can replace EVERY single piece of my headphones if they fall apart but they are so well made that they are going on 4+ years of use. beats are not build like that. before the sennheissers I had to replace my headphones twice a year...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

u said nothing in the market was offering eveything beats was when they came in the market.... that is tryna say they change the game aka revolutionized.

not at all. And the sennheissers that are the same price as the beats are far superior mine are $100 less than the best beast and yes they thoroughly destroy them.

no case, average cord? :what: the hell does this have to do with the sound.

my nikka said average cord :dead: and noise cancellation been around. why are u attribution that to beats only? mine do that as well... and they are comfortable, I can work on them doing mixes for hours on end.

I can replace EVERY single piece of my headphones if they fall apart but they are so well made that they are going on 4+ years of use. beats are not build like that. before the sennheissers I had to replace my headphones twice a year...

Chill breh, let these sheep ass nikkas breathe. Dre got them thinking they listening to some next level shyt :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk said anything about the sound quality?
I said they revolutionized having TOP DESIGN, TOP QUALITY, TOP COMFORT AND TOP SOUND with a great carrying case, foldable and mp3 cords with top quality. A fukking combination of all that, that's what they revolutionized, not the different factors individually. I know you nikkas old, but cotdamn, you don't forget how to read that quick. And after that a lot of headphones dropped trying to offer all those things.

Can you fukking quote where I said that Beats had superior sound? Or that they revolutionized sound? Or even said anything about it's sound?

The only minus is probably the weight if you're a small dude and the price, 100 bucks cheaper would be great. But like I said there is no brand offering the exact same thing at 100 bucks cheaper. In terms of sound quality yes of course there is, but no the whole package. Some people prioritize design, portability and shyt like that and are fortunate to not have a tight budget so giving Dre 100 bucks extra is nothing to not look like you're carrying an astronaut headset on your head like most cheaper sennheisers and akgs. As far as being in the studio, thats another discussion just like i fukking said.