Damn...I thought 50's headphones flopped but apparently not

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i mean dre shyt exploded the competition. I think they make 200 mill + annually. its plent of room in the headphone business for both though. and as corny as all of them look I doubt theyll go out of style due to the new digital age of ipods and etc.

Anybody seen this commercial

from sleek to sms fukk it that boy 50 goin get paid

:laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Sure Beats by Dre and 50's headphones look cool but they both know they are for dumb people. If Dre or 50 would walk into a recording studio that had a pair of their headphones they'd laugh so hard they start crying

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Sure Beats by Dre and 50's headphones look cool but they both know they are for dumb people. If Dre or 50 would walk into a recording studio that had a pair of their headphones they'd laugh so hard they start crying

yup, the power of marketing have people going :gladbron:for something flashy

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Speaking of headphones, how are those RZA Chambers headphones? Anybody have any experience with those?

How do they compare with the Beats headphones?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anyone with real audio knowledge wouldn't be caught dead with Beats in a studio setting

Can't lie though, my boy hooked me up with pair of the white studio Beats for free so I use them time to time but they are the same quality of headphones that run for less the half the price

If you buy legit headphones for $299 (studio beats price) you'll be :wow: :ohlawd:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Athletes getting paid to use your product doesn't really mean anything but a loss of money unless people rock them. I hope thhe succeeds though, more black business is always :win:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Anyone with real audio knowledge wouldn't be caught dead with Beats in a studio setting

Can't lie though, my boy hooked me up with pair of the white studio Beats for free so I use them time to time but they are the same quality of headphones that run for less the half the price

If you buy legit headphones for $299 (studio beats price) you'll be :wow: :ohlawd:
I doubt that you'll get headphones for half the price with nearly the same bass, noise cancelation or design.
The audio sites give them 3.5-4.5 so obviously they are dope, maybe a bit overpriced but that's what you pay for the dope ass design, the "stuntin" factor, cord and case. Comfortable + Design + sound quality rarely goes hand in hand for headphones, when Beats came out they were basically the only phones on the market offering that.