Damn...I thought 50's headphones flopped but apparently not

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Those sh*ts are in high street stores even here in the UK.
The niqqa got famous european footballers (soccer stars) to rick em now everybody tryna cop
SMS headphones at Chelsea parade

We losing at rap...but we still eatin outchea :lolbron:

SMS_Chelsea_DailyStar.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's whats up. but MUSIC WISE (which is all you should care about) my n!gga is lukewarm at best, lol. smh @ him being too stuck in his drug dealin ways and not realizing that quantity >>> quality in the street but it dont work like that in music. all that happens in music when you do that is people get sick of hearing you, overexposed.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so nikkas thinking that those athletes weren't given the headphones for FREE by the company that made them for promotion

:snoop:

amazing how naive nikkas be, fools thinking monster doesn't hand out Beats to every celeb/athlete they can find to pimp their shyt so you sucka ass nikkas fall for it just like in this thread? :russ:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
yea TS doesn't understand how marketing works. I bet they were handed these right before they got on stage.

BangBike

N.M.B šŸš²
Daps
I haven't seen anyone rocking them in NY.
I see Beats everywhere I go though, and
these Sony sh!ts..
10170533.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
my point is you're basing sales off of a couple athletes wearing them when they were probably only wearing them to market. so basically your logic fails.

and lol at not realizing what my point is.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
my point is you're basing sales off of a couple athletes wearing them when they were probably only wearing them to market. so basically your logic fails.

and lol at not realizing what my point is.

Nah I based sales on seeing them all over stores in the UK. Major distributors really gettin ready to push them sh*ts
I saw the footballers wearing these sh*ts a couple months back and didn't make the thread :stopitslime: