Damn I think I'm becoming more homophobic

Am I too judgemental?

• Total voters

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
On paper, I don't really care what mfs do as long as they're not fukking children or animals

The less DL mfs the better but lately, swishy ass mfs kind of make me sick :skip:

The other day some faggœt came up to me at the store asking for money

He had the audacity to wear those stupid ass square glasses women wear these days

71-bBcsWdtL._AC_UY350_.jpg

Buddy came up to me with a lisp, "eth-kuse meh...I need thom-thin' to eath :feedme:"

I involuntarily looked at him like :mjtf: and said, "What?! :mindblown:"

@Uncouth Savage cousin just walked away like a p*ssy

Even without the glasses I'm sure the average person would be able to clock him as a homo, and him being one ain't inherently bad but how the fukk are you a Black man and decide to carry yourself like that? shyt is weird as hell :gucci:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Although I agree with you in spirit, there's two things to consider. One, there has always been effeminate men and masculine women since the beginning of time. This notion that the cac introduced it to society is not only false but it gives them unnecessary credit that they don't deserve. Second, I always told myself that I'm not here to make a black person's life any harder than it already is. That said, you are no more judgmental than any other human being as long as you didn't make a scene about it.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
All you gotta do is say no. No reason to get flustered and angry because a gay person spoke to you in public.
Even without the glasses I'm sure the average person would be able to clock him as a homo, and him being one ain't inherently bad but how the fukk are you a Black man and decide to carry yourself like that? shyt is weird as hell :gucci:
Were you upset that those same people would "clock" you as a homo for speaking to dude? If so fukk em.

Fill Collins

Daps
Although I agree with you in spirit, there's two things to consider. One, there has always been effeminate men and masculine women since the beginning of time. This notion that the cac introduced it to society is not only false but it gives them unnecessary credit that they don't deserve. Second, I always told myself that I'm not here to make a black person's life any harder than it already is. That said, you are no more judgmental than any other human being as long as you didn't make a scene about it.
I've always maintained that I can't see myself hating another Black person cuz of their orientation, I don't think being gay is a racial thing either, which is why I find it kinda odd I acted like that

Were you upset that those same people would "clock" you as a homo for speaking to dude? If so fukk em.
Naw not at all, honestly it might be the way buddy presented himself, with no dignity at all that kinda got me fukked up

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's your natural instinct.

That guy was attempting to act like a woman and you are naturally disgusted by the fraudulent behavior. That, and he came off as purposefully weak, and attempted to get you to help him as though he is a woman in need of help.

You just have to become more stoic so you don't instantly react and show your outright disgust of people behaving/acting in certain ways.

:hubie:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
On paper, I don't really care what mfs do as long as they're not fukking children or animals

The less DL mfs the better but lately, swishy ass mfs kind of make me sick

nikka, you evidently care a lot lol.

Disregarding you even making this thread to discuss the random gay dude you talked to for less than a minute but he been on your mind for over an hour.

:jbhmm: :sas2:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I just dont see the issue, if you didnt want to help out thats fine but it has nothing to do with sexual orientation, being broke or not having food to eat isnt based on whether you are straight or gay. I am not gay nor do i condone it but as long as its consensual let people live their lifes, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just dont see the issue, if you didnt want to help out thats fine but it has nothing to do with sexual orientation, being broke or not having food to eat isnt based on whether you are straight or gay. I am not gay nor do i condone it but as long as its consensual let people live their lifes, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Yeah. That's the weirdest part about it all. The gay dude just asked for change and this dude has been stewing on it for days and even started a thread online about it

Fill Collins

Daps
Funny you joke about gay shyt all the time, but when somebody cousin get to tootin' that thang up you feel some kinda way.

I wouldn't think too much on it.
It's funny :manny:

nikka, you evidently care a lot lol.

Disregarding you even making this thread to discuss the random gay dude you talked to for less than a minute but he been on your mind for over an hour.

:jbhmm: :sas2:
That's why I said on paper :manny:

I normally don't care about another person's orientation, which is why I'm asking

and those panhandler mfs have money, they just have a script they re-use with everyone

Yeah. That's the weirdest part about it all. The gay dude just asked for change and this dude has been stewing on it for days and even started a thread online about it
See above, I don't think gays are a danger to society or any less Black but they should have some dignity

Fill Collins

Daps
It's your natural instinct.

That guy was attempting to act like a woman and you are naturally disgusted by the fraudulent behavior. That, and he came off as purposefully weak, and attempted to get you to help him as though he is a woman in need of help.

You just have to become more stoic so you don't instantly react and show your outright disgust of people behaving/acting in certain ways.

:hubie:
Honestly that might be part of the reason, but normally I don't see the need to be any kind of -phobic :jbhmm:

Buddy came up to me all meek, like I could knock a mfs head off, if he asked me with more dignity, I would've been more polite :skip:
Mf had working legs and arms, and obviously time, temp agency is that way :ufdup: :manny:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I don't think being gay is a racial thing either, which is why I find it kinda odd I acted like that
Understood. The reason why I mentioned it is because you have negroes this forum who believe that homosexuality did not exist in Africa until the white man brought it in. Which historically doesn't make any sense because the first European explorers were also religious and wrote extensively about what they saw, which eventually its way to the missionaries.

Let's look at Jamaica for example. Strong dislike or borderline hatred for homosexuality is not indicative of Ghanaian or West Afrikan culture but rather an attitude that was instilled by British missionaries on the island.