Damn how did Keith Lee become unlikeable so fast? Fans are going in on him after previous rant

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
When he was goin in on Atlanta it was a bat signal for everybody and their mama to hate. Folks dont like when its time to hate on their area tho. And i kind of agree, my wifes peoples are from DC, and the food aint that great. Its so much focus on being bourgie and sophisticated, i just want some good food, fukk how many exotic 25 dollar drinks you shove at me.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
this dude is so entitled. How you gonna be a credible restaurant reviewer and you have a seafood allergy and you don't drink alcohol? Like his whole perspective is that of movie critic. The best food critics were the ones that come from or support the restaurant business. Cuz they know how easy it is for some poor b*stard to have one of these Keith Lee a$$holes show up and hurt their business. He had that award show bullshyt too with the rose.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Im from Atlanta and still live here and I completely agreed with him on our city about a lot of the bad customer service and most things he said.

.. but I got family in DC and I spent alot of time there and there is a lot of good food spots. And they don’t make you buy drinks .He is being extremely dramatic . Dude act too dramatic for me to watch his shyt

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
He has dikkriders????

The nikka reviews food :dwillhuh:

How the fukk do you Stan a dude reviewing food?

“Keith Lee got the coldest taste buds in the game right now!!! :wow:

They think this nikka is the Jesus of food reviews and is a lethal martial artist that will break your bones like Steven Seagal if you trigger his social anxiety with disrespect.

Breh is just a attention seeking TikTok person that accidentally got famous.

Social media is crazy.